César Azpilicueta

Marvin123

Have to say, judging from his comments there, sounds like he isn't eager to leave Marseille at all. Looks more like Azpilicueta only moves because he wants to help Marseille with their financial problems.

Err not likely to say "I can't wait to get out of this shit hole", what happens if the deal falls through? Common sense really.

Err not likely to say "I can't wait to get out of this shit hole", what happens if the deal falls through? Common sense really.

:doh: That wasn't what I meant! My point was he is leaving more because of wanting to help Marseille with their financial problems rather than him actually wanting to leave.

:doh: That wasn't what I meant! My point was he is leaving more because of wanting to help Marseille with their financial problems rather than him actually wanting to leave.

I understand that, what I'm saying is he isn't going to say "I'm looking forward to signing for Chelsea." Sensible thing to say is I love this club, if my leaving would help insure its survival I'm willing to sacrifice myself.

Be interesting to hear what he said if they were flogging him to Middlesborough. Might find he wasn't so willing to help out their finances...

There is no shame to not really know Azpi.

He plays in France and he used to play for Osasuna.

Not everybody sees these clubs each weeks.

Just look the rumor about Barton and OM: some Marseille fans don't know him well.

Same thing here.

I understand that, what I'm saying is he isn't going to say "I'm looking forward to signing for Chelsea." Sensible thing to say is I love this club, if my leaving would help insure its survival I'm willing to sacrifice myself.

Be interesting to hear what he said if they were flogging him to Middlesborough. Mind find he wasn't so willing to help out their finances...

I though that was the player and the agent signing the contracts... especially in modern football. Marseille needs cash because they ended the last season 10th, they're selling their best players. Otherwise Azpi would have stayed at Marseille, he's a professionnal and didn't seem unhappy there

So that means this transfer is nowhere near done yet?! :rant:

I'm fed up with this shit really, I started to be real about it today for the first time because it seemed accurate... but that's not even. Journalists from a local paper building up stories, that's really bad... they aren't even a tabloid or anything, actually they aren't anything outside the Marseille area

I'm fed up with this shit really, I started to be real about it today for the first time because it seemed accurate... but that's not even. Journalists from a local paper building up stories, that's really bad... they aren't even a tabloid or anything, actually they aren't anything outside the Marseille area

This is getting really annoying!

So Why Azpi isn't in the squad for europe? and why L'equipe that a very reliable Newspaper said other things?

Maybe it's because Marseille are only playing against Sheriff Tiraspol from Moldova, hence they don't need Azpilicueta...

Well as it s said above by CRonaldo, Azpi is still in France as long as you don t show us the money :angry: . I think the agent in charge on this bid is trying to get at the price low as much as possible. This is just ridiculous when you know you are unlimited budget (or likely)

Azpi is a genuine good one, shame most of you guys don t trust his skills and potential. Oh but wait, you are Chelsea, spoiled fan :halo:

He s not in the squad but the President is still waiting for the money, 10m€ or buy another one :getin:

What are you, a Mafia agent?

It's a cold on the almost-done-deal, but you know how it is in football.

As long as it's not fully signed, the board denied that there is anything.

Maybe in an hour, they will have the detail that makes it fully done and Labrune will confirm.

But yeah, it's a cold on the rumor that said it was ok

Maybe it's because Marseille are only playing against Sheriff Tiraspol from Moldova, hence they don't need Azpilicueta...

No, I don't think.

I really think that if he's not in the squad, it's because of something else.

But maybe you're right.

But I really don't think Marseille would do that.

So Why Azpi isn't in the squad for europe? and why L'equipe that a very reliable Newspaper said other things?

L'Equipe is saddly becoming some tabloid shit for some years now (they changed their board). Thet've to adapt to what society wants: scandals, controversy etc... Splashing out Ibrahimovic's wages to annoy the lefties among other things lol. They announced Beckham, are responsible for all the "post new Zidane" traumas diagnosed on Gourcuff & co.

Actually I buy it every week for the presentation of the week end games with local correspodants and little articles before each game. All the rest is shit, no analysis, the coverage of the European football is so bad as well

£7m is a very decent price if true.

£7m is a decent price but everything that comes from Marseille and is sold the the BIG 4 is supposed to be highly evaluated (Drogba, Nasri, Ben Arfa even if NUFC). Believe me it is worth the money even higher. He has experienced in CL, he s been unlucky with his knee when it was time for him to get into the National team and Monreal has been taken instead.

+ this price cannot even be checked so far, it is bullcr*p. Neither Marseilles' president nor Manager was in London yesterday to negociate. Told ya, you have been fooled by some agent trying to reduce the price as much as they can because you have a limited budget apparently (laughable when you bought Hazard 40, Ouch) and you are not able to put 10m€...on Azpi... RB are rare

you even start with a 4m€ bid and President Labrune said he was not even considering it

Contrairement aux rumeurs lancées ces dernières heures, José Anigo et Vincent Labrune n’étaient pas dans la capitale anglaise hier pour finaliser le départ du latéral droit vers Chelsea.

Oui, Londres est bien en forme olympique. Avec Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham, West Ham, Fulham et Queens Park Rangers, la capitale anglaise héberge en effet près d’un tiers de la Premier League (la première division anglaise) et s’impose incontestablement comme LA place forte du football européen. Alors, puisque Londres est aussi réputée pour son shopping, les bords de la Tamise semblent tout désignés pour qui souhaiterait faire ses emplettes sur le marché des transferts.

Pourtant et contrairement aux insistantes rumeurs venues hier d’un nombre considérable de médias français et britanniques, José Anigo et Vincent Labrune n’étaient pas présents ces dernières heures dans la capitale anglaise pour faire avancer le mercato olympien. Le président et le directeur sportif de l’OM n’étaient pas à Londres pour finaliser le départ de Cesar Azpilicueta vers Chelsea. (...).

come on guys 10m€ :halo: and we discuss