César Azpilicueta

Marvin123

When we try and get someone for a steal everyone complains that we are rude, stingy etc. Then if we overpay its because we are chelsea and the new kid on the block. So maybe if we started low and worked are way up to a fair asking price it would work right?

I bet Arsenal fans are pissing now on Barca for stealing them Song for low money. I'm pretty sure what you said is known for every club. If you pay huge, you overpay player and everyone thinks your club is ''fake'' for having so much money, while if you buy someone below his actualy price and make things worse for previous club (like Song case), people will blame you for being dirty, low,...Football is becoming different every year, probably on worse. In next five years, prices will go up for another 10 mio.

Marseille coach Elie Baup pays tribute to Azpilicueta: "Hats off to Azpilicueta. He has been a great professional." #CFC

Azpilicueta: "I've had good and hard times here. Thank the fans because they've always been good." #CFC

Sounds like we've got him. Or some other pricks have snapped him up :(

Marseille coach Elie Baup pays tribute to Azpilicueta: "Hats off to Azpilicueta. He has been a great professional." #CFC

Azpilicueta: "I've had good and hard times here. Thank the fans because they've always been good." #

Good news hope he joins us tomorrow!

Sorry if that has been discussed before but to people who have seen him play more than me can you tell me what the player is like? does he like to get forward? i he good technically? etc.

Heard reports he's a solid defender, not massively cavalier in getting forward just steady...

In my mind, I'm almost putting him on a par with Albert 'Chappie' Ferrer - he was amazing, him on right dan on the left :)

Heard reports he's a solid defender, not massively cavalier in getting forward just steady...

In my mind, I'm almost putting him on a par with Albert 'Chappie' Ferrer - he was amazing, him on right dan on the left :)

Remember it :).

Azpilicueta: "I've had good and hard times here. Thank the fans because they've always been good." #CFC

About time.

Thank you Gouraly and Emanolo for this great piece of business.

Now let's finish with Moses/Hulk and we are set.

Funny thing is I watched Marseille play something like 10 times last two years, yet I do not remember much about him :(

That's a good thing, means he just played well without doing anything stupid.

My opinion - you need a balance of flair and reliability, this guy needs to be mr reliable :)

Correct.

Anyone who is expecting anything different to Ivanovic is gravely mistaken. He is more a Paulo Ferreira-type than a Daniel Alves. He rarely goes forward, it isn't part of his natural game.

Correct.

Anyone who is expecting anything different to Ivanovic is gravely mistaken. He is more a Paulo Ferreira-type than a Daniel Alves. He rarely goes forward, it isn't part of his natural game.

That is not really true he does go forward a lot if the game allows him too but as you said deffending is more important than attacking to him.

Correct.

There is a reason why Chelsea only conceded 12(?) goals in the 04-05 season. Paulo Ferreira is 20% of that reason.

I am old ... I like defenders who defend ,,,,attackers who attack and midfielders who do both .

I suppose I am a dinosaur

I also like my right footed wingers playing on the right and my left footed wingers to play on the left.