César Azpilicueta

Marvin123

That may be a strategy from Marseille as well, they know the player is among the ones valued, still they need their qualification, they need some cash as well. So they're resting him in order to prevent any injury who'd end a possible deal

Maybe it's because Marseille are only playing against Sheriff Tiraspol from Moldova, hence they don't need Azpilicueta...

But why do they have all their other best players in the team? (Gignac, Remy, Mandanda, Mbia, Ayew, Valbuena)

But why do they have all their other best players in the team? (Gignac, Remy, Mandanda, Mbia, Ayew, Valbuena)

Maybe Marseille feel they have an adequate player to take Azpilicueta's place tomorrow night.

L'Equipe is saddly becoming some tabloid shit for some years now (they changed their board). Thet've to adapt to what society wants: scandals, controversy etc... Splashing out Ibrahimovic's wages to annoy the lefties among other things lol. They announced Beckham, are responsible for all the "post new Zidane" traumas diagnosed on Gourcuff & co.

Actually I buy it every week for the presentation of the week end games with local correspodants and little articles before each game. All the rest is shit, no analysis, the coverage of the European football is so bad as well

They did get Hazard's transfer right, even though most of us didn't believe it at the time. :halo:

Maybe Marseille feel they have an adequate player to take Azpilicueta's place tomorrow night.

Doubt that, considering i saw a few Marseille fans talking about how they will need a replacement when Azpi leaves.

Meaning they're not exactly satisfied with their options at that position atm.

They did get Hazard's transfer right, even though most of us didn't believe it at the time. :halo:

To be fair he's been scouted hundred of times since he's came to Lille, that's not hard for journalists to spot scouts considering things like that end up by being known.

But yeah otherwise he's linked with Chelsea since 2009 in l'Equipe. 3 years long, it would have ran some people crazy here haha

we do not really need cash, what we really needed was to reduce the mass salary. So far we sold Diarra, and today Mbia and Jordan Ayew received offers too. We won t sell our entire team.

That might be possible that we stop negociations in case CFC does not give a fair amount

To be fair he's been scouted hundred of times since he's came to Lille, that's not hard for journalists to spot scouts considering things like that end up by being known.

But yeah otherwise he's linked with Chelsea since 2009 in l'Equipe. 3 years long, it would have ran some people crazy here haha

Sure, it was known all along that we wanted him (who didn't?) but with all the speculation on which Manchester club he'll end up at, I found the sudden u-turn that he was on his way to Chelsea hard to believe and just disregarded it as another bullshit rumour like the rest of them. Luckily for us, they got it right that time and hopefully they're right this time too.

They got the Hazard news from RMC.

I think this is like Oscar's transfer. Internacional denying that there is no deal, while tabloids insist that a deal has been agreed. then sudenly, Oscar checks in for a medical.

I am sure the deal has been agreed considering in the article, they only talk about the first bid that was reported some days ago.

Sure, it was known all along that we wanted him (who didn't?) but with all the speculation on which Manchester club he'll end up, I found the sudden u-turn that he was on his way to Chelsea hard to believe and just disregarded it as another bullshit rumour like the rest of them. Luckily for us, they got it right that time and hopefully they're right this time too.

He was specifically send to Chelsea, L'Equipe mentionned some Manure scouts, Liverpool ones as well during big games (never understood that, you've just to watch the DVD from that kind of game. Head scout really is the best fictitious job ever). Otherwise it was Chelsea, Chelsea... there was even a controversy about an offer in January 2011 if I recall well with Chelsea reportedly having contacted the player straight (instead of the club before the player). I didn't remember if it did cross the channel

He himself has talked about chelsea, the coach praised him for playing although he wants the transfer and some rumours say the deal has been done. AND reliable sources say we are in contact so this has to happen. I really want it too!

Doubt that, considering i saw a few Marseille fans talking about how they will need a replacement when Azpi leaves.

Meaning they're not exactly satisfied with their options at that position atm.

spot on, we need sb to replace Azpi for sure. Then we are not satisfied with that situation, the longer we wait for the transfer the pricier it will be to replace him. **Captain Obvious**

Btw, OM needs to give 3,5% of the amount transfer to Osasuna, not sure if that can help the discussion though

He was specifically send to Chelsea, L'Equipe mentionned some Manure scouts, Liverpool ones as well during big games (never understood that, you've just to watch the DVD from that kind of game. Head scout really is the best fictitious job ever). Otherwise it was Chelsea, Chelsea... there was even a controversy about an offer in January 2011 if I recall well with Chelsea reportedly having contacted the player straight (instead of the club before the player). I didn't remember if it did cross the channel

Ok, fair enough. Maybe it's just that I want to believe it's true and because of that I consider it to be a better source than it actually is. I guess you as a Frenchman know better. :)

Ok, fair enough. Maybe it's just that I want to believe it's true and because of that I consider it to be a better source than it actually is. I guess you as a Frenchman know better. :)

I cope with it, in fact that's completely different from English medias with several newspapers which you know the reliable ones, the ones to enjoy rumours that won't ever happen... In france we've L'Equipe and nothing else. The others newspaper's coverage of sport is weak, the rest is local newspaper (same as in England).

France Football's actually the same media group than L'Equipe so their informations are usually the same

Le10Sport makes The Sun looking like The Times really, that's the 1st (and miserable) french sports tabloid