Javier Hernandez

Stats

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are some players that I'd never want to see in a Chelsea shirt, and this guy isn't one of them, despite the fact that he always made my blood boil with his annoying celebrations after his goals against us.

I actually think that he's the goal poacher we need right now, and I'd love to see him sign for us.

When it's about Hulk or Cavani only twitter and fake rumours, but when it's about this shit then it's ESPN or some other reliable sources, fuck me, we aren't that stupid, aren't we?

that is going a bit too far. Sir Red Nose is a lot of things, but stupid isn't one of them. There was a reason why Berba had to sit for Chicharito.

the reason being that Berba doesn't suit their style as much as Hernandez! Berba is a far superior striker than Hernandez! i would love him here for a season or 2.

Why on earth would we want to buy Hernandez when he offers nothing else than what we already have? Hernandez is basically a typical poacher where if you can give him the chances/services, then he will score. If not, he is totally non-existent because he just doesn't get involved in the buildup play. Torres is very similar to him, only he does better in the link up play but even then, having Torres upfront is problematic too. We need a striker who is more of all rounder and perhaps more importantly, someone who offers something different to what we already have. Absolutely pointless having 2-3 same kind of strikers in one team!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You