Javier Hernandez

Stats

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't find any reliable sources

Mexican media reporting it, but they all quote CaughtOffside.com

Heard Trabzonspor sent their medical team to London to asses Demba Ba. £7M the rumoured fee

That would mean £5M for Hernandez. He would be a minor upgrade to Demba Ba, but nothing more.

The kid has talent and anyone that disagrees needs an eye test. His attitude at times is annoying but he loves to score goals and he is a peach of a poacher. If there is the slightest chance of this being true, bring it on! (Although I highly doubt it, as the sources are as reliable as our strikers when needing a winning goal)

EXCLUSIVE: Hearing Manchester United have told Chelsea that Chicharito Hernandez is available for £12m.

Chelsea Make Audacious Last-Minute Move for Man United’s Hernandez

http://www.championsleague.ca/2014/01/29/chelsea-make-audacious-last-minute-move-for-man-uniteds-hernandez-79680-9023?

Manchester United have informed Chelsea they would demand at least £12M for Javier Hernandez, although they'd prefer to sell to non PL side.

Complete fabrication. Those 3 sources are probably worse than tribalfootball.

Can't see it happening, but i wouldn't complain if it does.

Annoying guy, but he scores goals.

I don't get it, why do people think he's annoying? I've seen every time he's played with Mexico and tons of Man U games, doesn't seem annoying.

Unlike Mata, Chitarito has sat on the bench for ages yet never throws tantrums and comes on all the time and often scores for Utd. I think he would be a great help even till the end of the season for £12m bargain.

If everyone can not get annoyed at Mata for choosing them over us, then forget Chitarito is at Utd and see him as someone who could get us a few goals. I would be very pleased, come on he can't be worse than Ba :)

Wow so much hate for Chicharito. He's a lot better than what you guys give him credit for. I'm a Mexico fan, so I've seen him quite a bit, he's a bit clumsy but can finish. He would suit Mourinho because he works tirelessly for 90 minutes and defends. He is good in the air, underrated passer, and is clinical in front of goal. He is one of the most efficient strikers in BPL history.

He'd be cheap and is clutch. Always seems to score vs us so he can't be that bad. And what's it matter if he can't create goals himself? With Willian/Oscar/Hazard/Lampard and Cole/Azpilicueta/Ivanovic crossing he would be set up plenty. He has the killer instinct of knowing when to be at the right place at the right time. He would be a great signing, I've been saying this for months.

Also, it's funny people are saying his first season was a fluke, he doesn't get enough playing time. If he did he would score 20+ goals in all competitions every season. He'd be better than Torres/Eto'o and certainly better than Ba.

Na not if Ivanovic was crossing, he'd score 0 goals. But yeah he'd be a good signing.

I've always despised him and I may be the only one but if it were to happen, it would heal the pain of seeing Mata @ those fuckers. Looking back at the game against the pikeys, he was exactly what we needed in the desperate moments. Hell I would even buy his shirt if he was on a scoring rhythm for us, and the icing on the cake: piss any manure fan off on the streets or wherever I may be.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You