Javier Hernandez

Stats

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cuntarito is perfect for Utd, and only utd in the PL, imo. All he has is his movement and strikers instinct in the box. He thrives on crosses constantly coming into the box and no one in the PL plays like that anymore except for Utd. He also doesn't have the physical ability to play as a lone striker.

I'd snatch him from the mancs and be happy. Just the kind of poacher we could use. Always score in big occasions and always scores against us. He is not too manc to be taken away from them.

Just think how many goals he would get us with Mazacar behind him. His position, anticipation and movement in and around the penalty box is quite superb & he could play with Torres alongside.

I'd snatch him from the mancs and be happy. Just the kind of poacher we could use. Always score in big occasions and always scores against us. He is not too manc to be taken away from them.

Just think how many goals he would get us with Mazacar behind him. His position, anticipation and movement in and around the penalty box is quite superb & he could play with Torres alongside.

Tbh, I don't see a change of formation anytime soon, so we can rule out the possibility of signing someone to play along side Torres.

Hernandez, imo, needs a system that utilizes old fashioned wingers and overlapping full backs with crosses being the main source of service into the box. We rarely do that. Mazacar always move centrally when we have the ball and leave the wings to the fullbacks. Their main threat is the fluidity in their positioning and exchanging positions. What we often do, when not on counter attacks, is ask for the striker to drop off and receive the ball which attracts the defender out of position. Then the striker gives the ball back to the first passer who plays it behind the out-of-position defender to someone who has made a run there. I have never seen Hernandez do that, in fat I have rarely seen him with his back to goal.

• 4 months later...

http://www.marca.com/2013/05/06/futbol/futbol_internacional/mexico/1367839147.html

I've not been any attention to him, but apparently he's hardly being used by Fergie - berbatov treatment? - so he's probably on his way out, and Real Madrid are interested in him. I don't think Utd will sell to us, but i do admire his poaching skills, despite hating him for all the offside goals vs us -_-

If he wants to be a top club I don't think he'll ever be a regular starter. Even for us, he'll be an impact sub or Real or United. His overall game just isn't good enough to warrant a regular starting place especially for teams playing with a lone striker.

• 8 months later...

just seen the rumours as well! I really dislike this guy, but honestly for a deadline day signing, i would take him, he is such a jammy finisher, but I think he could certainly put the ball in the back of net more consistently then the strikers we have atm.

EXCLUSIVE: Hearing Manchester United have told Chelsea that Chicharito Hernandez is available for £12m.

Chelsea Make Audacious Last-Minute Move for Man United’s Hernandez

http://www.championsleague.ca/2014/01/29/chelsea-make-audacious-last-minute-move-for-man-uniteds-hernandez-79680-9023?

Manchester United have informed Chelsea they would demand at least £12M for Javier Hernandez, although they'd prefer to sell to non PL side.

Meh. Seems like the rumors have come from dodgy sources so far. He might be a success short term wise but in the long term, he won't be. Likely to find himself on the bench more often than not and I don't think a poacher like him is the type of striker mainly preferred by Mourinho.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You