Javier Hernandez

Stats

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After yesterday I just want anyone that can put the ball in the back of the net.

I'm that desperate I think he would be a great last ditch signing even though I can't stand him.

I'm sure we would grow to like him if he's scoring.

We should try... punch him in the nose.

A striker who can't create anything himself and who, if not given excellent service by his teammates goes invisible every time. Yeah, that's exactly what we need.

Plenty of players, strikers in particular, have been one season wonders in the Premier League. Until Hernandez produces another similar season like his first then the jury is out.

Would sign him then eventually crucify him as hes a cunt.

Yeah sign him up so we can beat the shit out of him.

But anyway, no we shouldn't. Overrated player, we need a team player someone who has a bit more to his game rather than someone who just makes runs and looks for tap ins. Look at Drogba for example, he can cross, pass, hold up, flick on, control and has great link up play and understanding. We need a player who has that same technical ability, rather than just a goal poacher like him.

Chicharito is not very good .. Chelsea should try getting a hulk, Cavan or lewandoski

Wow so much hate for Chicharito. He's a lot better than what you guys give him credit for. I'm a Mexico fan, so I've seen him quite a bit, he's a bit clumsy but can finish. He would suit Mourinho because he works tirelessly for 90 minutes and defends. He is good in the air, underrated passer, and is clinical in front of goal. He is one of the most efficient strikers in BPL history.

He'd be cheap and is clutch. Always seems to score vs us so he can't be that bad. And what's it matter if he can't create goals himself? With Willian/Oscar/Hazard/Lampard and Cole/Azpilicueta/Ivanovic crossing he would be set up plenty. He has the killer instinct of knowing when to be at the right place at the right time. He would be a great signing, I've been saying this for months.

Also, it's funny people are saying his first season was a fluke, he doesn't get enough playing time. If he did he would score 20+ goals in all competitions every season. He'd be better than Torres/Eto'o and certainly better than Ba.

I said this the other day ;)

Forget Rooney can we have Chicharito, he scores for fun

Come on surely I should get extra prediction points, lol. super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif

I would be delighted if we got him. I think he is so underrated, I have mates who support Utd so have seen him play many times and for someone who is often a sub, god he scores some great goals.

We need to get him now !!!

Could we not say, you can have Ba and we will take Chitarito :)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You