Javier Hernandez

Stats

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He would be a good buy IMO as a Back up to Costa, only thing i dont know is does he fall in to the HG list?

He doesnt fall in the HG category.

But an amazing buy if it ever happens ... amazing positional sense and can score for fun ... never utilized properly by United.

Disagree with that. He was great under SAF.

Well ... He is still great ... I believe he is someone who can easily get 20+ goals every season maybe could had being one of the best in the PL by now ... What i meant United couldnt use him (didnt use him) as they already had big names in Rooney and then RVP ...

Well ... He is still great ... I believe he is someone who can easily get 20+ goals every season maybe could had being one of the best in the PL by now ... What i meant United couldnt use him (didnt use him) as they already had big names in Rooney and then RVP ...

Agree. Similar situation like Sanchez in Barca. I believe both players have been hindered from flourishing.

Hernandez scores goals but really, he's quite a limited player. Apart from that and maybe just his workrate, he hardly offers anything else in the team's play. You will only see him when you provide him chances in the penalty box. Otherwise, he's practically goes AWOL.

Hernandez scores goals but really, he's quite a limited player. Apart from that and maybe just his workrate, he hardly offers anything else in the team's play. You will only see him when you provide him chances in the penalty box. Otherwise, he's practically goes AWOL.

To be honest though, Jose talked a lot about our low block the other day and Diego's movement into the channels to receive a long ball which created a goal. Hernandez is very similar, hes always on the shoulder always looking to move run behind/move into the channels.

He could have a similar effect, moving wide to get a long ball then ending up 1 v 1 with a defender/goalkeeper. Also I don't think hes limited either, he didn't often have to link the play for United with Rooney in the team as Rooney normally did that, sure hes not exactly an all round player like Rooney perhaps but Hernandez is clinical, guaranteed to score goals, unlike Torres and who even knows what Drogba is like now.

I don't think we'd get him, maybe Remy would be a cheaper alternative and perhaps has more to his game but still I wouldn't be surprised if Hernandez was sold by United but went somewhere and scored lots of goals.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Look he might have had a bad game last night but United are in a bad way struggling under van Gaal but you can't doubt hes a quality striker. Look at the problems hes caused us in the past, he knows where the goal is. I mean if we judged players on their bad games we wouldn't buy any would we?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You