Javier Hernandez

Stats

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need a striker who is more of all rounder and perhaps more importantly, someone who offers something different to what we already have. Absolutely pointless having 2-3 same kind of strikers in one team!

Like what? someone like Llorente for when we park the bus?

Someone in that mould who can gives us a physical presence upfront when needed.

I don't think it's that important. What we need is some competition for Torres and someone who is capable of putting the ball in the back of the net.

We have two strikers. We need another. He scores goals. He's not a huge name so won't unsettle nando. He'll be cheaper than Cavani. Fine by me. I can't see us going into this season with only two strikers in the squad...

Exactly. Plus as well as being a brilliant poacher he is also brilliant in the air as well and whether he is used as a starter or super-sub he would have a huge impact here. Fully supportive on a move for him

I don't understand the hate for this guy. What because he has scored against us?? I like him, he works his ass off for the team. He is a threat in and around the box and in the air. Could be very very useful for a long hard season ahead.

He is 4th choice striker at Utd for a reason,he is a very limited player will average technique.He has good movement in the box and is a tidy finisher but i don't want him at Chelsea.If he came to Chelsea he would be 3rd choice because I'd still prefer Sturridge over him. Out of the box and without chances he is useless imo and he is always offside.

He is 4th choice striker at Utd for a reason,he is a very limited player will average technique.He has good movement in the box and is a tidy finisher but i don't want him at Chelsea.If he came to Chelsea he would be 3rd choice because I'd still prefer Sturridge over him. Out of the box and without chances he is useless imo and he is always offside.

Because he has Rooney,RVP, and Welbeck ahead of him??

Surely we won't sign this mediocre trash? Anyone but this shit version of Gomez... <_<

He is light years better than Gomez.

Gomez is an utter waste of space. He provides nothing at all. At least Hernandez occasionally takes his chances. Gomez is just a fat prick.

RVP, Rooney, Welbeck, Berbatov and then Hernandez, got a large amount of strikers with the latter two not really being consitent enough nor good enough to compete imo, especially when they have Macheda, and some other young strikers who will have one good game and then be highly touted as the next God of football. Wouldn't want him here, but could see him go to a team like Sunderland in a surprise deal or something like that and then score a large amount of goals.

Or maybe i am being deluded, you guys choose :D

He is light years better than Gomez.

Gomez is an utter waste of space. He provides nothing at all. At least Hernandez occasionally takes his chances. Gomez is just a fat prick.

He scored over 40 goals last season and you are saying Gomez doesnt provide anything? You having a laugh?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You