Javier Hernandez

Stats

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is light years better than Gomez.

Gomez is an utter waste of space. He provides nothing at all. At least Hernandez occasionally takes his chances. Gomez is just a fat prick.

I tried really hard to not respond to your stupid comment, but I just cant help myself. You're a fucking dumbass. Do you know anything about football?

Because he has Rooney,RVP, and Welbeck ahead of him??

So if Hernandez is so good why buy RVP? he was on the bench alot last season.Alex Ferguson will just use him as an impact sub for most of the season and it suits him.Sturridge imo is as good as Welbeck so if Welbeck plays ahead of him then so would Sturridge.Why leave Utd bench to sit on ours?.

He scored over 40 goals last season and you are saying Gomez doesnt provide anything? You having a laugh?

And a fat lot of good they did him and his team. He could beat Pele's scoring record and I will still tell you, he is utter rubbish. Shit beyond description. I would rather us play Hilario as a striker than Gomez.

Stats prove nothing. Did you not watch the Munich final? Euro 2012? Or any big Bundesliga match? Or any big match involving Bayern at all? Aside from a total fluke of a knee into the net, the big twat did bugger all in those game except Pavlyuchenko it into Row Z.

I don't care how many goals he knocked past shit little League Two level East German teams.

And a fat lot of good they did him and his team. He could beat Pele's scoring record and I will still tell you, he is utter rubbish. Shit beyond description. I would rather us play Hilario as a striker than Gomez.

Stats prove nothing. Did you not watch the Munich final? Euro 2012? Or any big Bundesliga match? Or any big match involving Bayern at all? Aside from a total fluke of a knee into the net, the big twat did bugger all in those game except Pavlyuchenko it into Row Z.

I don't care how many goals he knocked past shit little League Two level East German teams.

Well many Bayern fans do share those views, I am part of a Bayern fans forum where more than 50% despise him and other half like him. But he also scored in big games, I get your point though with the likes of Dortmund, Chelsea etc however he scored a double against City, hatrick against Napoli and his goalscoring record speaks for itself

So if Hernandez is so good why buy RVP? he was on the bench alot last season.Alex Ferguson will just use him as an impact sub for most of the season and it suits him.Sturridge imo is as good as Welbeck so if Welbeck plays ahead of him then so would Sturridge.Why leave Utd bench to sit on ours?.

Exactly, we should not be looking for a star player right now, we should be looking for a third choice striker who would provide good competition for our other 2 and one that is content to be a squad player and fight for his chances; If Hernandez isn't the perfect striking option for us right now who is?

Exactly, we should not be looking for a star player right now, we should be looking for a third choice striker who would provide good competition for our other 2 and one that is content to be a squad player and fight for his chances; If Hernandez isn't the perfect striking option for us right now who is?

I agree we dont need a star player to play CF although i wouldn't mind a Cavani signing for us for example but i don't want us to have a CF who isn't good enough to link up play and is limited technically.Anyway Utd are unlikely to sell him to us and if they did they would probably want £25 million?.Maybe someone like Schurrle who can also play out wide and is young or maybe try Piazon there as he looked decent in there pre season.If we sign Hulk though he can easily play up top.

I agree we dont need a star player to play CF although i wouldn't mind a Cavani signing for us for example but i don't want us to have a CF who isn't good enough to link up play and is limited technically.Anyway Utd are unlikely to sell him to us and if they did they would probably want £25 million?.Maybe someone like Schurrle who can also play out wide and is young or maybe try Piazon there as he looked decent in there pre season.If we sign Hulk though he can easily play up top.

Agreed, but the only criticism, albeit a minor one, is that I feel that you are listing requirements for a starting striker, a third choice striker who seems to always be at the right spot at the right time and is a pretty tidy finisher would be a luxury IMO, nevertheless opinions are had, opinions and respected.

berbatov is the united striker we should be looking at. he doesn't fit united's hit and run style of play but for sure with mata, oscar, hazard and co he will fight right in with our continental cosmopolitan style of football

berbatov is the united striker we should be looking at. he doesn't fit united's hit and run style of play but for sure with mata, oscar, hazard and co he will fight right in with our continental cosmopolitan style of football

Too old

Too slow

Too Lazy

Wages will be high

Ex Spurs and Utd you cant get any worse clubs than that imo

No thanks.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I'm not going to lie, I really hate this guy, but I'd love him if he came to Chelsea. He's small and quick and seems to always score when his team needs it. See vs Newcastle, for example.

Cuntarito is perfect for Utd, and only utd in the PL, imo. All he has is his movement and strikers instinct in the box. He thrives on crosses constantly coming into the box and no one in the PL plays like that anymore except for Utd. He also doesn't have the physical ability to play as a lone striker.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You