Referee Bias in Chelsea Games

NoFear

An excellent work done by a team over at http://blog.emiratesstadium.info

An article that reviews most of the chelsea games from last season and shows the referees who gave decisions in favor of our team and against us!!! Not a surprise that Phil Dowd ranks atop the list of negative bias :rant:

Read the below link for the complete article: http://blog.emirates...archives/23006?

Source: http://blog.emiratesstadium.info

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got lost after the first paragraph.....talk about too much time on their hands,you would of thought they would of tried to find out why they have won f**kall for the past seven years...perhaps it does`nt really concern them.

Last season we conceded 3 penalties to Man United and they scored 2 offside goals. I see that as a biast record in its own right. Fucking rednose and his bum boy referees.

Plus Chris Foy sent 3 Chelsea players off if I remember rightly, Alex vs Fulham in the Carling Cup and Drogba and Bosingwa vs QPR in the PL. Also giving a penalty each game as well. Fuck I hate that cunt.

Last season we conceded 3 penalties to Man United and they scored 2 offside goals. I see that as a biast record in its own right. Fucking rednose and his bum boy referees.

Were those penalties justified? I can't remember. If they were, then we can't complain.

Were those penalties justified? I can't remember. If they were, then we can't complain.

No. Evra was looking for the challenge from Sturridge and as soon as he got that slight contact, he went down and a penalty was awarded. For the second one, Ivanovic had tried to move his leg out the way but that pesky Welbeck purposely get into contact with Ivanovic and the penalty was given. F*CK THAT HOWARD WEBB!! :rant: :rant: :rant:

No. Evra was looking for the challenge from Sturridge and as soon as he got that slight contact, he went down and a penalty was awarded. For the second one, Ivanovic had tried to move his leg out the way but that pesky Welbeck purposely get into contact with Ivanovic and the penalty was given. F*CK THAT HOWARD WEBB!! :rant: :rant: :rant:

424840_1846103729791_839883506_n.jpg395874_1846125090325_1215345294_n.jpg

• 8 months later...