Oscar

themightyblue

Scores a hat-trick , takes off his shirt to reveal the words , "Fuck off TC " while doing a back flip.

And that exactly describes Oscar's career at Chelsea. Play one "good" match and goes on vacation for 2-3 months.

Hasn't scored or assisted since the 17th of january but sure a hattrick... :whistling:

Funnily enough, he could/should have scored a hat-trick on that day but it was taken away from him. :lol: He probably has been sulking since then.

Scores a hat-trick , takes off his shirt to reveal the words , "Fuck off TC " while doing a back flip.

I would be elated with an oscar hattrick.

Infact a hattrick in each match till tje end of the season. Would increase his price tag before he is kicked out

Is not it ironic that somepne with the name "suckmydickpsg" calls others "haters"

Judging by the fact you actually took some time to attack me i guess you felt yourself a hater and wanted to hit back.

Well let me give you a simple answer for your remark. I never said im not a hater but im not a hater of my own team, also i don't hate any but any of our players, unlike some of you. Im confident you figured this by yourself and only went to respond because you felt attacked with what i wrote in my preview post. For a Legend member such as yourself one would think you can actually give a persuasive and elaborated post instead of throwing one sentence of nothing.

I would be elated with an oscar hattrick.
Infact a hattrick in each match till tje end of the season. Would increase his price tag before he is kicked out

And that exactly describes Oscar's career at Chelsea. Play one "good" match and goes on vacation for 2-3 months.

Hasn't scored or assisted since the 17th of january but sure a hattrick... :whistling:

It was a joke guys. blimey, this place is too grouchy for a team that must be running away with the title. :carlo:

Judging by the fact you actually took some time to attack me i guess you felt yourself a hater and wanted to hit back.

Well let me give you a simple answer for your remark. I never said im not a hater but im not a hater of my own team, also i don't hate any but any of our players, unlike some of you. Im confident you figured this by yourself and only went to respond because you felt attacked with what i wrote in my preview post. For a Legend member such as yourself one would think you can actually give a persuasive and elaborated post instead of throwing one sentence of nothing.

I would have if I had thought it to be worthwhile. But considering that you think wr are all "haters" I don't see the point of arguing with someone who is So great and morally right. I mean, woe dude, you should get a noble prize for your morality.

As fpr arguing and actually saying what I think of oscar, I have already do ne that. I can't waste any more of my time on a player who puts half arsed performances for the club. Considering the fact that he finds it hard to play a 5 yard simple pass and suddenly puts in a wonderful performance for brazil, its all pretty evident.

And then come the people who think, ita jose fault for restricting his role and hence his poor performances. Well if he is not a good fit for our system, and the fact that we have 2 players who are better for that same position, then I think its pretty obvious to sell him and buy a worldie player like pogba/koke.

And then comes the fact that our loyal and morally awesome fans think that it is blasphemy to state the obvious truth. But some of us think that for the betterment of the team, its important that we get ourselves rid of players like oscar before he goes down the torres/mikel road. Some of us would want to act on what is evident rather than suffer woth his averageness for the next 4/5 years and be ruined in the long term.

Elaborate and persuasive enouhh for you?

You say you don't hate any of our players mate, but you are in an Oscar thread, a player who was dragged off(not for the first time) at the half our last match, trying to slyly slag off a player who was a HUGE reason we won that match. It comes off like deflection and almost vendetta-like.

The amount of goals Oscar has scored has fuck all to do with Willian putting in a hero performance last match.

Judging by the emoji i used that the end one would actually understand it wasn't to be taken seriously. I genuinely believe some aren't even 18 when giving a proper reply.

My definition of hate is when you deliberately insult a player even if he is indeed poor, rubbing him on all side or using false arguments deliberately just to put him down more.

seems likes someone is hating on one of our players. That too on a different player thread without any reference to the other player.

Hmmm... oh welll

Im not hating Willian it was just a reply for that guy who seems to think the Goals and Assists are the most important. Learn to respect a player before actually trying to give me a reply about hating. Atleast i don't bash and insult the players of the team i support.

Also you do seem to have sharp tongue when someone is defending him juding from your posts. I don't even like Oscar more than Cahill or Ramires but the hate he accumulates makes me support him more due to people such as yourself. There is no problem giving your opinion about a player thats why this forum is for, but atleast talk polite without attacking a certain player and insulting him like the last man on earth.

Oscar is very poor at the moment, it's frustrating to watch him in the last period not only because of his on field perfomances but also because i don't understand how he dropped his form in middle season yet again but yet i won't go as down as to insult him in such a bad manner like you did a few days ago. I might get angry sometimes with certain players but i try to temperate myself when writting because at the end of the day its a football match, he didn't killed anyone and doesn't even have antecedents or bad behaviours. You would probably explode is he was Balotelli.

Another and final point to end this discussion i dont even understood why you need to reply to me. I didn't used any names for those called "haters" some actually take the time to write a post in a constructive way that it makes it very enjoyable to read even if its negative or positive about Oscar.

The fact you try to attack me with useless facts only proves what i said is indeed true and you do actually feel yourself like a hater.