Oscar

themightyblue

Ashton, the shit stirring cunt is back at it again. Oscar "stood up" to Mourinho because we didn't play with a "sense of adventure" and as a result, he's seen his minutes reduced since January.

Maybe, just maybe there's a simpler explanation Neil. Maybe Oscar has simply been shit and his ability as a footballer grossly overstated.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3029346/Chelsea-midfielder-Oscar-learning-hard-way-taken-Jose-Mourinho-off.html

Indeed and nearly choked upon reading this part...

It was Oscar, after all, who is so highly-regarded by the coaching staff at Chelsea that he was considered a potential, future rival to the annual duel between Lionel Messi and Ronaldo for the Ballon d’Or.

No disrespect but that is just pure :lol:

Reading some people posts can be so nauseating.

Just because one thinks Oscar can do better under another manager and in another situation, doesn't mean no attacking player can progress under Mou or impress. Some attacking players have impresed under Mou and plenty players have had an adverse effect while working under him. It would be foolish to only remember the players that have excelled under Mou like Hazard and forget the players that have regreted their time under him.

I can name plenty of players that have been underwhelming under Mou, but better under different managers. Don't have to look further then Mata and KDB, how did they do under Mou? We know how good Mata was, he was 2X Chelsea POTY, and KDB is arguably Bundesliga POTY right now.

Lets stop putting Mou in some crazy unbearable pedestal. I respect Mou and all of his achomplishments, but i would be a fool to think he is perfect manager or a great manager in every situation. He certainly has his faults. Some of you are soundling like Liverpool fans when Kenny Dalglish was in charge of their club, completely unbearable.

Borderline RAWK levels of delusion.

Maybe you should read his posts again, nothing delusional about it. Lets look at it together in fact.

"I really like Oscar . I think he just needs to trust himself more because he is a player out of the ordinary. He could be very different than what he is playing today. For me he's the Selecao's most important player." - Deco

Man definitely knows his football. Shame Oscar's manager openly slags him off despite the fact he would be way ahead in his developmental curve under a more progressive manager.

Deco comments- Deco is one of the finest midfielders of his generation, i would not dismiss his comments easily. I would certainly listen to a player who has played the same position at the highest level and with his accolades.

Oscar manager slags him off- That is true. If there is one thing i don't like about Mou on a personal level is how he slags off his players and always blames others when things get tough. I remember in his first spell how Mou threw Ballack and Sheva under the bus when he was going through his toughest moments at Chelsea. What does he do at Madrid? Pretty much the same, i would say more players in that locker room hated him more then they liked him. Oh can't forget how he blamed the refs or yelled controversy at every chance.

Lastly Oscar can do better under another manager? There is certainly a lot of evidence.

Just because one thinks Oscar can do better under another manager and in another situation, doesn't mean no attacking player can progress under Mou or impress. Some attacking players have impresed under Mou and plenty players have had an adverse effect while working under him. It would be foolish to only remember the players that have excelled under Mou like Hazard and forget the players that have regreted their time under him.

I can name plenty of players that have been underwhelming under Mou, but better under different managers. Don't have to look further then Mata and KDB, how did they do under Mou? We know how good Mata was, he was 2X Chelsea POTY, and KDB is arguably Bundesliga POTY right now.

Lets stop putting Mou in some crazy unbearable pedestal. I respect Mou and all of his achomplishments, but i would be a fool to think he is perfect manager or a great manager in every situation. He certainly has his faults. Some of you are soundling like Liverpool fans when Kenny Dalglish was in charge of their club, completely unbearable.

Maybe you should read his posts again, nothing delusional about it. Lets look at it together in fact.

Deco comments- Deco is one of the finest midfielders of his generation, i would not dismiss his comments easily. I would certainly listen to a player who has played the same position at the highest level and with his accolades.

Oscar manager slags him off- That is true. If there is one thing i don't like about Mou on a personal level is how he slags off his players and always blames others when things get tough. I remember in his first spell how Mou threw Ballack and Sheva under the bus when he was going through his toughest moments at Chelsea. What does he do at Madrid? Pretty much the same, i would say more players in that locker room hated him more then they liked him. Oh can't forget how he blamed the refs or yelled controversy at every chance.

Lastly Oscar can do better under another manager? There is certainly a lot of evidence.

Dalglish like Mourinho are club legends for Pool and Chelsea respectively and have done so much for their clubs, of course they will get more leeway by supporters than compared to Hodgson and Scolari for example.

Deleted.

I'll trust one of the best midfielders opinion over some no marks on a football forum. The fact you easily dismiss his opinion says it all.

Unreal tournament. Oscar in full confidence is a joy to watch. Was unbelievable that summer.

Everyone knows he can be good. But when you're only performing for a quarter of the season, even if it's on Messi level, you can't be considered a dependable player.

Dalglish like Mourinho are club legends for Pool and Chelsea respectively and have done so much for their clubs, of course they will get more leeway by supporters than compared to Hodgson and Scolari for example.

I can see that. To a point it is quite understanble, but it is no excuse to be completely blinded to the mans obvious faults.

I love Mou as much as the next Chelsea fan and i mean that, and i truely can not fathom any Chelsea fan who doesn't feel a special affection toward Jose. I mean what could be more said of his accomplishments for Chelsea? Some might be put off by his personality, for me it makes him even more endearing. But i would be a fool not to see his faults or be completely ignorant to them. I tend to try to understand his faults and accept it.

I don't personally believe my post was anyway anti-mou. I mean SAF had players that he couldn't take advantage off them and so did Pep and any other manager you went to mention.

So it's Mourinho's fault now ? :lol:

He gave Oscar all the trust in the world. You mention KDB and Mata but they're both nr 10's who were forced to play RW to accommodate Oscar.

Right from the start he said Oscar was his number 10. Mourinho gave him 2 years of first team football, where he was the undisputed nr 10, yet he hasn't progressed at all as a player.

Oscar was given every opportunity to succeed but didn't take it. The blame rests with him and him alone.

What Deco thinks/says really doesn't matter at all.

He probably will play better under another manager but that will have little to do with the manager and more to do with the weaker league and weaker club he'll be playing in.

This is some people problem, i don't believe in any way i said it is Mou fault. I do not see it as his fault or Oscar fault, some things do not work out.

When did Mata suddenly became just a #10. He played most of his Valencia career on the LW, First year under AVB he was playing on the LW, and under RDM he played on the RW while Oscar played in the middle. I would argue with anyone he played as good of football as he ever did when he was playing on the RW under RDM untill the infamous Clattenburg incident.

I am sure you quite aware of KDB and his talents, are we going to pretend like he isn't capable of playing on the RW? I know i have seen him start out wide many times for Bremen, Wolfsburg, and Belgium. I know i couldn't tell the difference in performance from wherever position he played.

Do i have to mention other players that have done well under other managers while underperforming under Mou? It isn't necessary but i will drop their names; Benzema and Angel Di Maria.

Do i have to mention other players that have done well under other managers while underperforming under Mou? It isn't necessary but i will drop their names; Benzema and Angel Di Maria.

THe best 2 seasons of Benzema in Madrid were while Mourinho was there.

In 2010/2011 Benzema played 2756 minutes and scored 26 goals.

In 2011/2012 Benzema played 3432 minutes and scored 32 goals.

For example last season Benzema, with no competition in the team (like this season), played 4052 minutes and scored 24 goals.

Almost the same thing for Di Maria... Many people, for some reason, think Di Maria started playing well for Madrid in the last season...

About Oscar he needs to take responsability for what he can't do.

so now deco's comments should be taken as the word of god??

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpool-star-raheem-sterling-better-5471361owen says sterling is way better than ozil and its not even debatable. well, i guess that settles it for once and all does not it?

as far as LOLcar is concerned, he has to be sold. he can go to some mickey mouse competition like serie a and play from some mickey mouse team.

I really truly hope that Mou meant this: ''I don't think it was a bad performance (for his standards, cause his ceiling isn't that high, so it was just a normal Oscar performance). But I just think that he/it was not good enough (his level is just not good enough for us, I finally realize it), that's a huge difference (difference between not having the level for CFC and just having 1 bad performance).''

But I am afraid that this is just a trick of Mou to use the media to challenge/motivate his beloved Oscar, and we will stick with him forever.
Last season he said Oscar saved himself for the world cup but decided to stick with him, so I won't be surprised if Oscar just stays and keeps trolling us with his holiday performances.

Many will criticize me for saying this, but I would celebrate Oscar's departure like the way I did with Fernando's.

I really truly hope that Mou meant this: ''I don't think it was a bad performance (for his standards, cause his ceiling isn't that high, so it was just a normal Oscar performance). But I just think that he/it was not good enough (his level is just not good enough for us, I finally realize it), that's a huge difference (difference between not having the level for CFC and just having 1 bad performance).''

But I am afraid that this is just a trick of Mou to use the media to challenge/motivate his beloved Oscar, and we will stick with him forever.

Last season he said Oscar saved himself for the world cup but decided to stick with him, so I won't be surprised if Oscar just stays and keeps trolling us with his holiday performances.

Many will criticize me for saying this, but I would celebrate Oscar's departure like the way I did with Fernando's.

we would get a clear indication of what jose means to do with oscar by what we do in the summer. if we actually go after koke/pogba, it will be quite evident that jose wants oscar gone cos koke/pogba will be a sure starter and dropping cesc for oscar would be something that even an imbecile would not do. if we buy someone like schneiderlein, we can will know that we are SCREWED.

i remember when i had said a similar thing during december or so and i got castrated.

Oscar is a really nice lad who gives his best for the team at all times and does his level best to do as the managers asks. I think it's therefore a bit harsh to talk about celebrating when he leaves. We do need an upgrade but the lad deserves a little love. It's not his fault that he isn't good enough and it isn't his fault that Jose has to keep picking him.