Oscar

themightyblue

Yes, and when he actually played good in 2014 haters still continued to mock him. I can bet you and some of haters around this thread who bash him now hated him even when he did perform good. Looking at this thread its just sad, really a lot of butthurt Mata and Bruyne tards.

Don't get me wrong im not saying he is playing anywhere near Chelsea team at the moment and i believe it's better for him to continue somewhere else but the hate some have in them is stunning.

It's time for you and some other blind haters to understand Oscar didn't forced Mourinho to trust him.

Umm no. I know you weren't here when he was playing and you're just making baseless assumptions but I defended Oscar quite a bit. But it's gotten ridiculous, last season there was the excuse he was saving himself for the World Cup, this year what is it? He has been awful all year. I know he didn't ask Mourinho to trust him, so he doesn't have to play well then, huh?

If Oscar gets sold, he's replacement should be neither willian or cesc, but another REAL CM.

Summer will be interesting.

Willian seems to be performing in the past games, Maybe a left-footed right winger instead....

Yes, and when he actually played good in 2014 haters still continued to mock him. I can bet you and some of haters around this thread who bash him now hated him even when he did perform good. Looking at this thread its just sad, really a lot of butthurt Mata and Bruyne tards.

Don't get me wrong im not saying he is playing anywhere near Chelsea team at the moment and i believe it's better for him to continue somewhere else but the hate some have in them is stunning.

It's time for you and some other blind haters to understand Oscar didn't forced Mourinho to trust him.

Yep, you said it best. Bunch of sad moronic fanboys have been slagging him off even when he was playing well. The knives were out for him as soon as the summer of 2014 ended as I predicted.

Can't wait to bump this thread once the boy proves them all wrong.

Yep, you said it best. Bunch of sad moronic fanboys have been slagging him off even when he was playing well. The knives were out for him as soon as the summer of 2014 ended as I predicted.

Can't wait to bump this thread once the boy proves them all wrong.

He'll start next season well (assuming he's not sold) and drop off dramatically after January. Rinse, lather, repeat.

He'll start next season well (assuming he's not sold) and drop off dramatically after January. Rinse, lather, repeat.

I'm not saying trust me, "Oscar is going to turn into a star in a couple of years" because frankly I don't know.

Just consider, however, that perhaps you don't have access to all the information they have at the club. Perhaps the fact his performances drop in the second half of the season is well understood at the club. It could be temporary or something they are willing to accept - we just dont know.

I'm not saying trust me, "Oscar is going to turn into a star in a couple of years" because frankly I don't know.

Just consider, however, that perhaps you don't have access to all the information they have at the club. Perhaps the fact his performances drop in the second half of the season is well understood at the club. It could be temporary or something they are willing to accept - we just dont know.

I hope, for a club like Chelsea, they don't accept that.

"I really like Oscar . I think he just needs to trust himself more because he is a player out of the ordinary. He could be very different than what he is playing today. For me he's the Selecao's most important player." - Deco

Man definitely knows his football. Shame Oscar's manager openly slags him off despite the fact he would be way ahead in his developmental curve under a more progressive manager.

Ashton, the shit stirring cunt is back at it again. Oscar "stood up" to Mourinho because we didn't play with a "sense of adventure" and as a result, he's seen his minutes reduced since January.

Maybe, just maybe there's a simpler explanation Neil. Maybe Oscar has simply been shit and his ability as a footballer grossly overstated.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3029346/Chelsea-midfielder-Oscar-learning-hard-way-taken-Jose-Mourinho-off.html

"I really like Oscar . I think he just needs to trust himself more because he is a player out of the ordinary. He could be very different than what he is playing today. For me he's the Selecao's most important player." - Deco

Man definitely knows his football. Shame Oscar's manager openly slags him off despite the fact he would be way ahead in his developmental curve under a more progressive manager.

Mourinho sold Chelsea's best player for 2 years in a row, absolutely convinced Oscar was his best number 10, he downed tools after 6 months of that season and apart from a brief spell this season he has never hit that consistency or really improved since. How is that Jose's fault? Really looking forward to your reply because Jose worked with players like Sneidjer and Ozil who were brilliant #10s and they definitely progressed under him despite playing in counter attack orientated teams. Are you still going to complain about Jose when we win the league?

Also the thing about us needing to play with more adventure? Like Brazil when they got demolished by Germany? Ronaldo, Oscar, Deco how many titles have they won as managers....?

I have interpreted otherwise the Mourinho's comments on Oscar.

1- He didn't say Oscar is not good enough, said it was not good enough. That "was" indicates that he was referring to his performance in this match, not to his quality as player.
2- When asked about the bad performance of Oscar Mourinho tell that his performance not was bad rather it was not good enough. So, in fact, he was defending it.

I have interpreted otherwise the Mourinho's comments on Oscar.

1- He didn't say Oscar is not good enough, said it was not good enough. That "was" indicates that he was referring to his performance in this match, not to his quality as player.

2- When asked about the bad performance of Oscar Mourinho tell that his performance not was bad rather it was not good enough. So, in fact, he was defending it.

That's Willian starting in his place next match then... I'd like to see Oscar on the wing and Willian in the middle for once.