Oscar

themightyblue

I hope he plays today but have a feeling Brazil could rest players as they are already through and will win the match today no matter who they play probably. I'm so excited about Oscar although i've only seen him once, i don't wanna hope for too much. He just looks so good tho, i'm so looking forward to seeing him play again.

More excited about him than Hazard.

• hazard hasnt been brilliant so far, and will probably get better hopefully, but oscar looks to be sooooo good.... probably will become chelseas most skillful midfielder in the years to come.... What a Player!

You haven't even seen him play for Cfc...

Thats why I'm excited.... His performances in the Olympics have been nothing short of Outstanding. He has immense talent and maturity in his play. His calmness on the ball and vision is spectacular.

The fact that he hasnt played for us yet doesnt mean i should be any less excited.

This tik tak thing is bullshit. Spain won WC 2 years ago with no tik tak. They were lucky to play against Italy in the final, because there were better teams, specialy Germany.

Spain wont win next WC. Its gonna be Germany, Brazil or Argentina.

I can asure you, there was tiki taka at the World Cup in 2010. Why were they lucky to play against Italy? It wasn't some random coincidence that Italy were in the final, Italy were in the final because they qualified from their group, they beat England, they sweeped aside Germany and they earned their place in the final against Spain. As highly rated and occasionally wonderful as Germany are, if they were that good then they would have made the final but they were a clear second best against Italy.

That's mere guess-work. I think Sebastian Vettel will win the F1 drivers championship in 2014. What am I basing that on? He's a good driver, sure there will be other good drivers about and we wont know the circumstances which he and the est of F1 will be in come 2014 but Im still going to confidently back my prediction. Not content with predicting the future of F1, I've decided that Juan Martin Del Potro will win at Wimbledon in 2014, how do I know that? I just do. And finally, while I think Brazil, Germany and Argentina are all very talented sides who could win the World Cup in 2014, I've decided that Spain will win the competition.

Oscar on the bench.....waited the whole day for this game.....

Curses :rant: I even restricted myself yesterday from drinking my last beer and eating my chips crums in anticipation of today's game. Might as well watch it then.

Oscar on the bench.....waited the whole day for this game.....

But how could you have waited the whole day for this game when it's only 2.30pm ? That's just over half way through the day... :Goober:

p.s. This has annoyed me too! lol

from the videos i've seen, he looks like a future lamps replacement (in terms of goals from midifeld). has nice shot and strikes it in a very smoooth way.

high hopes we have for him, if he cant understand english all the better for him! hahahaha