PSG Vs Chelsea

James

A blockbuster if you ever saw one, especially when you look at the names on both sides. But truth be told, I am shitting this one. Might not be important but names like Silva, Ibrahimovic & Lavezzi are enough to make hairs on the back of your neck stand up.

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A blockbuster if you ever saw one, especially when you look at the names on both sides. But truth be told, I am shitting this one. Might not be important but names like Silva, Ibrahimovic & Lavezzi are enough to make hairs on the back of your neck stand up.

Will ibra have had enough time to start on sunday? TBH, its a team that if its in the champions league then we will be a wary of them, but as its preseason, i am just looking forward to seeing Hazard and co again. We won't play a full strength team until the community shield most probably...

Will ibra have had enough time to start on sunday? TBH, its a team that if its in the champions league then we will be a wary of them, but as its preseason, i am just looking forward to seeing Hazard and co again. We won't play a full strength team until the community shield most probably...

We will be still missing Mata for Community Shield :(

no ibra is NOT starting. its been almost confirmed.

Silva is in London with Brazil and Ibra wont play! Nothing to worry about!

This will be a good test, i'd like to see this team start the game -

-----------Cech------------

Paulo---Cahill---Luiz---Cole--

-----Essien----Lampard-----

Marin----Hazard---KDB---

----------Lukaku---------

Blackman, Benayoun, Rambo, Mikel, Piazon, Bamford and Ivanovic to come on in 2nd half.

Marin----Hazard---KDB---

Blackman, Benayoun, Rambo, Mikel, Piazon, Bamford and Ivanovic to come on in 2nd half.

What a line up!!! :)

Marin----Hazard---KDB---

Marin----Hazard---KDB---

I think that's actually exactly what I'd pick too. Good choices. B)

Very much lookin forward to this game and PSG as a new opponent as well. We might not face Silva and Ibra but still we will face a decent side, way ahead of us in terms of fitness adn experience (atleast when a team full of youngsters stars for us again). Even though its not competitive a clash beetween the established Elite and the newly-rich aspirators is always thrilling. "world football challenge" might be th mother of overstatings for a summer tournament title, but it is still quite unfair that all participants have a different number of games with Real madrid having 4 consecutive matches alter in the tournament as it would be a nice title to kick the season off for everyone. Last time we won it, we won ze double afterwards.