PSG Vs Chelsea

James

Blackman - no need for cech, already great with back 4 so no need to worry about that, obviously will be number one for at least 4 seasons... Injury permitting.

Any back 4 really with Luiz at CB, that is fairly settled anyway and not many changes there.

Lampard/Josh Mikel/Essien Look at how Josh and essien are doing.

Ramires (see how he does at RAM/RW)/Kevin De breyne (He needs some game time) Hazard (Give him as much time as possible to get used to everyone else as he can be a star this season) Marin (Also needs time)

Lukaku, need to see him play more and is the only recognisable striker.

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe, personally i hope not, and as that second half team is full of players or are probably going on loan etc. I would rather see more time given for the team and new signings to get used to the rest of the team, as that is the most important thing.

yeah but you have to bear in mind that those changes wont be made at the start of the 2nd half they will probably just get the last 30 minutes some players even less.

Personally i think Cahill, Essien, Lampard, Ramires and De Bruyne will all start as they never started the last game. All will play 60 minutes or maybe more which will then be when we bring on the subs which will include alot of fringe players and players who will be leaving! but the main thing is the right players get enough minutes to get match fit.

yeah but you have to bear in mind that those changes wont be made at the start of the 2nd half they will probably just get the last 30 minutes some players even less.

Personally i think Cahill, Essien, Lampard, Ramires and De Bruyne will all start as they never started the last game. All will play 60 minutes or maybe more which will then be when we bring on the subs which will include alot of fringe players and players who will be leaving! but the main thing is the right players get enough minutes to get match fit.

Yeah, i expect him to give most players some time, so yeah if its 60/30 split then that is fair enough...

and you will also see RDM doing that next season! get used to it.

Explain to me how it is beneficial to use him out wide, when last season we were relying on the defend-counter approach and used his pace as a key element in that counter attack tactic, when now we have better players and can actually introduce a new philosophy of attacking football and ACTUALLY play Ramires central were he is most comfortable. He is not a natural winger, we have better options out wide, and he was only beneficial there when we were relying on the counter attack via park the bus method.

Please, inform me of your intelligence on that matter. I will be honored.

Shame Bamford went home, as we have like no strikers, he coulda gained HUGE experience from a game like this. Why do we all want Lukaku to play? Who else is there?

Can Hazard or Marin go as striker? Maybe but we need to start learning our proper formation soon.

This game, although a Friendly, could determine whether Lukaku stays or goes on loan. It's a huge game for him. Bigger for him than for the team as a whole.

why does everyone want Lukaku to start, he will on season long loan to Fulham

If he keeps banging goals and we dont buy a CF he will be an imporant asset. I like it that he's getting a chance to play games and prove himself.

I hope we dont loan him out and that he gets a decent ammount of playtime, especially against lesser teams.

Explain to me how it is beneficial to use him out wide, when last season we were relying on the defend-counter approache and used his pace as a key element in that counter attack tactic, when now we have better players and can actually introduce a new philosophy of attacking football and ACTUALLY play Ramires central were he is most comfortable. He is not a natural winger, we have better options out wide, and he was only beneficial there when we were relying on the counter attack via park the bus method.

just because on paper Ramires is put as a RW doesn't mean he actually plays as an out and out winger! just bear that in mind, Ramires gives great balance to the team out there especially if Oscar is going to play in the double pivot.