PSG Vs Chelsea

James

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Much better kick-off time now, only 2:00am instead of 4:30. I have no problems staying up till 4 when the match ends but Seattle match was way too late even for me and I am still tired as hell from watching it. Doesn't matter though, at least we'll now understand better what the Asians and the Australians have to go through to watch our beloved Chelsea every week. Massive respect to them. :blue scalf:

Who will be back from holiday for this one, or are all them lazy bastards who played in the Euros still sitting on a beach somewhere? :lol:

Dammit, 11am game, got class. Oh well it's in the computer rooms. Have to do a sneaky stream.

Gonna be an interesting game.

im from the states mate, during the champions league/pl games were during classes, I just skipped them, priorities in life, youll have a million university classes, but chelsea only won the CL once

im from the states mate, during the champions league/pl games were during classes, I just skipped them, priorities in life, youll have a million university classes, but chelsea only won the CL once

Yeah this is true! Thanks for sorting my priorities out, what was I thinking?

Would expect an almost reversal of the teams for the seattle game. The players with less minutes against seattle to get more against PSG. Should be a tough game, but both teams at the same level of pre season.

I'd expect a more "serious" lineup. This maybe a friendly, but it's also a clash of two huge teams and two huge billionaires. I think Robbie will start most of the attackers who featured in the first half of the last match combined with most of the second half defense to test the full strength of his squad. The youngsters will probably feature in the last 30 mins or so of the match.

I'd expect a more "serious" lineup. This maybe a friendly, but it's also a clash of two huge teams and two huge billionaires. I think Robbie will start most of the attackers who featured in the first half of the last match combined with most of the second half defense to test the full strength of his squad. The youngsters will probably feature in the last 30 mins or so of the match.

It may be a big team, but the priority is to manage the players fitness. Those who played 60 minutes yesterday are unlikely to start this game.

It may be a big team, but the priority is to manage the players fitness. Those who played 60 minutes yesterday are unlikely to start this game.

Only player who made it past the 60mins last match was Lukaku and he is bound to start since the only other CF we currently have - Bamford - seems to not be in Robbie's plans since he was not even on the bench last time.

Glad the 2 recent PSG signings wont be playing. I'm not sure if JT and Torres will be joining in time for this or the MLS Allstar game but this game should be nice to watch. Glad it's not too late although with my new work times, this really is not the week for AM games! Gonna be royally fucked. Looking forward to it tho.

Robbie could decide to go without a recognised centre forward, like he did for the final part of yesterdays game. It all depends on how they see the fitness of the players. They will not run the risk of injury for any reason in pre season games.

No matter what team goes out there though it is going to be a cracking game in the Yankee stadium...

Is it Sunday night or Saturday night?

for fans in europe it is "Saturday night and Sunday morning"...if it is as good as that it will be a classic

grrrrrrrr sunday night and monday morning ....doesnt sound as good