PSG Vs Chelsea

James

Very much lookin forward to this game and PSG as a new opponent as well. We might not face Silva and Ibra but still we will face a decent side, way ahead of us in terms of fitness adn experience (atleast when a team full of youngsters stars for us again). Even though its not competitive a clash beetween the established Elite and the newly-rich aspirators is always thrilling. "world football challenge" might be th mother of overstatings for a summer tournament title, but it is still quite unfair that all participants have a different number of games with Real madrid having 4 consecutive matches alter in the tournament as it would be a nice title to kick the season off for everyone. Last time we won it, we won ze double afterwards.

yeah me too mate, i wonder what was yankee stadium looks like tho

since its the first time being played for football match

thats gonna be awesome

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I probably look forward to us playing shit teams in pre season instead of big top sides. I don't want us to even have a chance of losing, we should be getting confidence and playing 3 American teams then the MLS allstars. I can see the gain of playing top sides, especially if we beat them but they can also break momentum and put confidence down if they beat us or dominate us. I wanna see us score 4-5-6 goals in a game rather than tough battled out 1-0's or whatever. Will be good preparation for Man City tho i suppose and we did beat Inter and Milan in 2009 so can't diss it.

I honestly must say it's a game we should take a little bit seriously cause we're playing against very good opponents and RDM should try to use his planned formation(s) for the season campaign. Looking forward to it as hell, and I hope Carlo doesn't bear a personal grudge with Chelsea as a whole, I'll always be grateful for what he graced us in the 09/10 season. Such an unforgettable one.

if Torres is on time for this match then I want to see how Torres + Hazard+marin link up :D

Only Terry and Meireles made it today. Even if Torres gets there for tomorrow he wont be fit enough to play.

a baseball field is usually a bit longer than a football field. So I would not worry that much. Anyway, unlike in other things, the length of a football pitch is not that important, the width is much more significant IMO. I just wonder where teh pitch is to be put as one would have to demolish the base if u were to put it close enough to the major stands.

a baseball field is usually a bit longer than a football field. So I would not worry that much. Anyway, unlike in other things, the length of a football pitch is not that important, the width is much more significant IMO. I just wonder where teh pitch is to be put as one would have to demolish the base if u were to put it close enough to the major stands.

Haven't you people ever heard of google? :D

Yankee-Stadium-Soccer-Map-for-July-22.jpg