PSG Vs Chelsea

James

Can't wait to see more of all Chelseas new signings and also been quite some time since I have seen Sirigu and Pastore, miss those guys at Palermo.

(No offence to the lovely Frenchman on here. Actually, are PSG even French anymore anyway?)

Are Chelsea even English anymore?

Answer : Yes on both questions.

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to say...as a huge baseball fan (though I hate the Yankees), I am so excited to see Chelsea play at Yankee Stadium. What a cool game this is going to be. Also thrilled to see Carlo and Alex again.

oh youre a twinkie not a piranha now ... I cant laff sox got mauled by tigers

No it was also extended further to cater for the loss of his Grandad...

I'm sure he's keen to get back, but looks like 'lady luck' is hampering him again... Please God, let this be the end of it...

Ok apologies i was unaware of this. Didn't he lose his grandma not long ago too in a car accident? Tough year for him. He won the FA Cup, Champions League and European Championships for his grandma, lets hope he can win the Community Shield, Club World Cup and the Premiership for his Grandad.