PSG Vs Chelsea

James

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really hope Eden is playing on the wing

Why is that? I liked Hazard in the CAM role in the last game I personally think Mata and hazard will be interchangeable all season so there won't be a fixed Left winger.

Why is that? I liked Hazard in the CAM role in the last game I personally think Mata and hazard will be interchangeable all season so there won't be a fixed Left winger.

cause I wanna see what he does there. I feel Mata will be best in the CAM, while Eden will be better on LW. but I've really never seen players interchanging the #10 spot so idk how that works

------------------cech------------------

iva------terry-----------luiz-----ferreira

-----------------mikel--------------------

ramires--lampard---hazard-----marin

---------------Lukaku-------------------

Subs ? ? ?

cause I wanna see what he does there. I feel Mata will be best in the CAM, while Eden will be better on LW. but I've really never seen players interchanging the #10 spot so idk how that works

Ok fair enough, i mean that they can both play all over the front 3 and should have the freedom to roam, when one cuts inside the other goes to the wing etc.

Ok fair enough, i mean that they can both play all over the front 3 and should have the freedom to roam, when one cuts inside the other goes to the wing etc.

I understand the idea but has that ever worked?