PSG Vs Chelsea

James

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where is torres, surely cant be in the olympic squad, hes won enough

He should be back soon. If he doesnt make the MLS game then he might as well stay in London.

TBH his best position is as a box to box midfielder, but he is trusted by di mateo, and i doubt RDM would want 3 new signings all next to each other at the start of the season. Also the box to box role doesn't really exist in the 4-2-3-1 formation so its the only place he can play really other than at DM which is not suited to him. There have been plenty of debates on the subject and its hard to tell. But RDM knows the quality Rambo has, so it is likely he will play at least in the early part dependant upon who we bring in.

am I the only person who is frustrated by ramires possibly not getting 90 minutes during the course of the season, for me he was our best player last season, more consistent than mata, bags of energy and an eye for goal, i hope we don't sign oscar, sell benayoun, and loan out de bruyne

am I the only person who is frustrated by ramires possibly not getting 90 minutes during the course of the season, for me he was our best player last season, more consistent than mata, bags of energy and an eye for goal, i hope we don't sign oscar, sell benayoun, and loan out de bruyne

Are you serious?

you hope we dont sign Oscar & you hope we dont sell Benayoun???

Your definately not the only person, its a formation and personnel problem. He was great last season, but won't take Mata or hazards place at cam. Mikel will be DM probably and Lampard has done well in that role. Leaving Ram/RW the only one left and he has competition for that... It happens. It took me a while to deal with the fact that lampard wouldn't always be starting... But i got over it... :cry:

Also to add. He will still have a big role whether he starts or not, as it is a long season with a lot of games.

just because on paper Ramires is put as a RW doesn't mean he actually plays as an out and out winger! just bear that in mind, Ramires gives great balance to the team out there especially if Oscar is going to play in the double pivot.

Out wide he will be neglected of his talents if we take a different approach, a more attacking one. I repeat, he was ONLY beneficial there when we relied on him on the counter while we had to park the bus. With the addition of hazard, marin, De Bryune, and potentially Oscar, no way in hell will putting him out wide be the best available option given the philosophy we will be revealing in this upcoming season. Many of you think Ramires will continue to be a successful winger, i disagree with the largest amount. We will see in months time if RDM continues to do

------------Torres------------

Marin-----Hazard-----Mata

-------Oscar-----Mikel-------

That is our best available approach. For subs, whip out Ramires to tire the defense, Sturridge for extra attack, or Romeu/Essien for defensive duties, and Lampard for experience and stability in the midfield. Assuming De Bryune, Mceachran and Lukaku go on loan, hoping De Bryune stays.

Really? What a long journey for one game.

If Torres returns for training tomorrow then he should get some minutes against MLS allstars! im not sure when he gets back but if its not tomorrow then i cant see him playing against MLS. it may be a long journey but he will still get in some important training sessions while he is out there.

Out wide he will be neglected of his talents if we take a different approach, a more attacking one. I repeat, he was ONLY beneficial there when we relied on him on the counter while we had to park the bus. With the addition of hazard, marin, De Bryune, and potentially Oscar, no way in hell will putting him out wide be the best available option given the philosophy we will be revealing in this upcoming season. Many of you think Ramires will continue to be a successful winger, i disagree with the largest amount. We will see in months time if RDM continues to do

That is our best available approach. For subs, whip out Ramires to tire the defense, Sturridge for extra attack, or Romeu/Essien for defensive duties, and Lampard for experience and stability in the midfield. Assuming De Bryune, Mceachran and Lukaku go on loan, hoping De Bryune stays.

I love that lineup in theory however, It is very attacking and as i said, that is a lot of new players to the premier league to throw in all at once. I would Hazard (LOL) a guess that we could see something like that during the season, but i think RDM will play ramires and try to introduce Marin gradually and maybe oscar too if he does in fact sign. Hazard will start though... Must do IMO.

He is also neglected of his talents playing in the double pivot! when Ramires plays RW its the closest thing he can get to playing as a box to box midfielder which is his best role, because when Rami plays RW he likes to come inside to more of a RCM position! Ramires isn't a winger but he also isnt a DM and when he plays RW he doesn't actually play as a winger its more of a RCM/RW/RAM position.