Wilfried Bony

milka

Quality striker but why would we pursue him when we have Remy? Remy has not even been given that much of an opportunity here and when he has started and even came on he has shown that he can score goals. If Remy was poor then I could understand but he has not been and I don't see the need to spend so much on Bony when we have a perfect back up to Costa. I hope there is not much into this because it would be very unfair on Remy.

I would rather we gave Remy a decent run

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30M? Na man if City want to spend 30M for Wilfied Bony let them, not worth 30M.

How can City afford to buy a 32M CB without selling anything close to that and then go for a 30M CF in January, FFP is broken.

He's not top level proven, he's Remy level, if there were tiers to this.

He's above Remy and when you examine the work of Premier League strikers the past couple years his name is right there amongst the top. 43 starts 26 goals not many have that return.

He's above Remy and when you examine the work of Premier League strikers the past couple years his name is right there amongst the top. 43 starts 26 goals not many have that return.

Costa was worth £30m, buy-out clause or not. Really bad business for City, but that's what you get for not taking risks, Remy-level.

The fee is crazy and far more than he's worth but I think he'll score loads there. If he plays regularly, that is.

He and Agüero together will be hell for defenses to deal with.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You