Zlatan Ibrahimovic

I don't like him at all...

But I have to give him credit for his red card both IN & AFTER the game last night!

We did indeed look like a bunch off school kids all packing around the teacher to tell the big kid is a bully! Disgraceful attitude caused by Mou's mind games!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4EwJVUeRZk

Don't think so..We do have a tendency to surround the ref in games and this has happened before. Its like Terry said., he goes to talk on behalf of the fouled player and immediately 5-6 team-members accompany him.

Plus, its not unique to any team. Anyone remember Barca's antics?

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think so..We do have a tendency to surround the ref in games and this has happened before. Its like Terry said., he goes to talk on behalf of the fouled player and immediately 5-6 team-members accompany him.

Plus, its not unique to any team. Anyone remember Barca's antics?

Sure... i know it's football and it happens all the time. But i actually really don't like it... and very unsportsmanlike!

+ it clearly wasn't a red card at all...

This attitude is something for lower league teams that need this in order to win big games... We don't need this! We are Chelsea FC!!!

ps: 5-6 team members... make that 9(!!) :D

10353167_1108196215864439_68638578714367

Sure... i know it's football and it happens all the time. But i actually really don't like it... and very unsportsmanlike!

This attitude is something for lower league teams that need this in order to win big games... We don't need this! We are Chelsea FC!!!

I have to agree, I think the only player that should be talking/complaining to the referee is the captain

The only way to stop unsportsmanlike conduct, book every complaining player, that'll shut them up

Seriously, zlatan doesn't know what he is talking about.

He can't play for Jose, he's a bigger character than ronaldo is and Jose didn't get along with him. Zlatan wouldn't press effectively as well.

Agreed,

I want to see more team spirit in the way we play with the ball. Not this.

• 2 months later...

Chelsea are lining up a shock bid for PSG striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic this summer, according to The Metro.

Jose Mourinho is a long-standing admirer of the Swede, and the pair enjoy a close relationship having worked together at inter Milan.

The Blues though will face competition for the player's signature from AC Milan and several MLS clubs.

I wouldnt be against signing him but I very much doubt he'll be ok with being nr 2 here. I think he will either move to the states or back to italy next.

That said, he has a special relationship to José so who knows.

Hmm if he comes Diego and him can play together.

Diego played as the second striker/out wide when Falcao was at Atletico and scored 20 goals that season.

Diego Zlatan

Eden Willian

Or:

Zlatan

Diego Eden Willian

Hmm if he comes Diego and him can play together.

Diego played as the second striker/out wide when Falcao was at Atletico and scored 20 goals that season.

Diego Zlatan

Eden Willian

Or:

Zlatan

Diego Eden Willian

Diego as a winger? Eesh.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You