Luke Shaw

Joker10

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought he was absolutely superb yesterday and he'd look even better around top players. Became the second-youngest player to reach 50 PL appearances after Rooney. Would happily flog Bertrand and Van Aanholt to get the funds for this guy, and we could probably quadruple his wages and still be under what we're paying Cole.

Some player this guy is. Dreaming of him and Hazard terrorising teams on that left flank.

Some player this guy is. Dreaming of him and Hazard terrorising teams on that left flank.

The amount of width he gives Southampton in attack is amazing and that would allow Eden so much freedom to come inside. Also I'm not as down on Ivanovic at right back as some but having Shaw and Azpi as full-backs would be something exciting.

From my own personal opinion he's like Bertrand defensively, sometimes I'm really impressed, sometimes I think "Should of done better there" but because he's a Chelsea fan and probably coming to us I keep my blue tinted glasses on.

Having said that Cole learnt to defend at Chelsea and became the worlds best left back here, I know his forward play was stifled here during Jose's first coming but we play differently now so I'm hoping he can learn to be solid defensively here coupled with his forward runs so Dave can go back to swash buckling on the right for us, Sorry Brana :-(

Sign this guy immediately - £20-25 million over the next 15 years is FUCK ALL

he is a beast! Him and Hazard on the left - just wow!

He is a young Ashley Cole - if not better at the same age - we need to sign him at ALL costs

I love the kid and hope we do get him but Im starting to think pple are now overatin him a bit. Hope it does not get to his head, still has a lot to learn. Also I dont think a fullback is worth more than 20 mill. I would pay 15-20 mill to get him not more than tht

I love the kid and hope we do get him but Im starting to think pple are now overatin him a bit. Hope it does not get to his head, still has a lot to learn. Also I dont think a fullback is worth more than 20 mill. I would pay 15-20 mill to get him not more than tht

Yeah but if other clubs want him the price rises. plus Southampton do not have to accept a bid - he's under contract.

25million over 14 years is £1.7m year... VERY AFFORDABLE :)

I think that's the ballpark figure for him.

I thought he had an excellent game tonight - really pushed on and gave width / space to the team...

I'm so glad we didn't sign Rooney - he was poor!

Sturridge also looked poor - he needs to play in a 2 man attack to get the best out of him - I don't think he would have cut it here - but I still rate him as a player...

Thought Cahill played well and it was that useless twat from Utd making our defence look shit - smalling = garbage...

-----------Courtois-----------

Ivan---Cahill---Terry---Shaw

Can see this being our back 5 next term with Azpi providing the rotation option at full back (both sides) and Zouma being gradually bled in (can see us selling Luiz and sending Kalas on loan). Can also see us changing Cech for Courtois, Mou has already shown with Ash and Essien that he doesn't do sentiment's.

Would like the look off that defence if im honest, would offer a good balance and we will probably have Kane, Omerou and Kalas on loan incase of injury crisis.

Haven't watched him too much. Looks great going forward but is he good enough defensively?

He is "good enough" defensively. Not great but decent. Its his attacking contribution plus his good crosses and workrate that sets him apart.

But if there is one manager under whom u expect his defensive game to bloom, its jose.

We have to buy this boy in the summer as Ash's succsessor! I thought he was fantastic last night in a poor game. Attacking wise he was very impressive and even defensively where i thought he was a little suspect he did well.

Chelsea fan growing up. No brainer for me. He has to be a major target!

Yeah but if other clubs want him the price rises. plus Southampton do not have to accept a bid - he's under contract.

25million over 14 years is £1.7m year... VERY AFFORDABLE :)

I think that's the ballpark figure for him.

I thought he had an excellent game tonight - really pushed on and gave width / space to the team...

I'm so glad we didn't sign Rooney - he was poor!

Sturridge also looked poor - he needs to play in a 2 man attack to get the best out of him - I don't think he would have cut it here - but I still rate him as a player...

Thought Cahill played well and it was that useless twat from Utd making our defence look shit - smalling = garbage...

So is he gonna sign a 14 yr contract? That is a really foolish way to look at an investment.

-----------Courtois-----------

Ivan---Cahill---Terry---Shaw

Can see this being our back 5 next term with Azpi providing the rotation option at full back (both sides) and Zouma being gradually bled in (can see us selling Luiz and sending Kalas on loan). Can also see us changing Cech for Courtois, Mou has already shown with Ash and Essien that he doesn't do sentiment's.

Would like the look off that defence if im honest, would offer a good balance and we will probably have Kane, Omerou and Kalas on loan incase of injury crisis.

Weird. Azpilicueta is arguably the best LB in England right now...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You