Luke Shaw

Joker10

But 30m for a full back does look pretty steep..

i would've given 30m for Maldini in his prime. But then again, we are so desperate for a LB that we actually play at RB there draining out the attacking intent from that flank.

I'm sure they'll budge for 23-25m if we include a loan deal.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the asking price of 30M for Spur may not be true, but even though the true price wouldn't be too far away from it. then what a top LB player will cost in PL? 30M? 40M? I bet none of those players will be worth more than 40M from a club such as Southamputon unless Shaw moves to the winger positon and plays as briliantly as Bale. To be honest, Shaw has quality and potential but it is almost impossible for him to be as good as Bale, nor as Ashley Cole. Even if a young Ashley Cole was in Southamputon and asked to leave for Chelsea, I dare to say that the final transfer fee won't be over 40M. Hence, is it really so neccessary to buy him when he is still raw and green with a huge cost of nearly 30M? I would rather see the club willing to pay extra 10 or 15 Mil to get the "developed and top-class" Shaw at the age of 22 instead of buying a 18-year old boy of bright future but of great cost.

I would've thought the price would be closer to £20 million and if he continues to improve then that's probably about right. You're looking at over a decade of stability at that position, a home-grown player and the fact that he's a Chelsea lad is always nice. I don't know a single Chelsea supporter who wouldn't want a core of young English talent at the heart of the team and left-back is an area where we aren't especially strong looking to the future (compared to the right where we have Azpi, Kalas, Kane, Wallace and Aina).

Would love to tie this transfer up but it won't be easy.

As soon as Shaw gave Azpilecueta the run around at Stamford Bridge last season when the waiter was manager ,our scouting team should have been on this ,BEFORE he signed a new contract at Southampton,it was very obvious,but I guess Emenalo was only interested in giving Mikel a new deal at that time and an English left back would not have even registered with him. He really needs to up his game the fact that Shaw is a Chelsea supporter makes it even worse.

As soon as Shaw gave Azpilecueta the run around at Stamford Bridge last season when the waiter was manager ,our scouting team should have been on this ,BEFORE he signed a new contract at Southampton,it was very obvious,but I guess Emenalo was only interested in giving Mikel a new deal at that time and an English left back would not have even registered with him. He really needs to up his game the fact that Shaw is a Chelsea supporter makes it even worse.

Right, so you've been told by the club personally that they haven't been scouting Luke Shaw?

If he was so easy to obtain, another top PL club would've snapped him up as well by now.

Like I said to you before, Luke isn't as attainable as you're trying to make him out to be, especially now So'ton are doing great in the league.

Right, so you've been told by the club personally that they haven't been scouting Luke Shaw?

If he was so easy to obtain, another top PL club would've snapped him up as well by now.

Like I said to you before, Luke isn't as attainable as you're trying to make him out to be, especially now So'ton are doing great in the league.

So we have scouted him and we dont rate him or Emenalo is not presuasive enough to tempt an obvious target to the club he supports who play in the Champions league , hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

As i said Emenalo was more interested in giving Mikel a new 4 year deal and signing Wallace when his efforts should have taken him on a short drive down the M3 to Southampton,Emenalo must try harder !!! or it will be back to the girls team.

Class act ,was Emenalo at the game? great going forward and very athletic ,Klyne was dreadful on the right side .

hopefully. shaw at left back and azpi at rb would be very nice.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You