Luke Shaw

Joker10

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it'd be a pretty bad oversight if we let a lifelong Chelsea fan go to our biggest title rival when we have 32 year old LB who probably only has a couple seasons left here.

• 1 month later...

This kid is getting better by the week ,I see Utd are sniffing ,we should not let that happen.

Chelsea players who are English and support the club and who also are going to be world class are at a premium,he should only be moving to our club and seems a pefect fit for what Jose is trying to do with our full backs, ie quality in the opposition half . If Luke ends up at Utd I will be seething.

This kid is getting better by the week ,I see Utd are sniffing ,we should not let that happen.

Chelsea players who are English and support the club and who also are going to be world class are at a premium,he should only be moving to our club and seems a pefect fit for what Jose is trying to do with our full backs, ie quality in the opposition half . If Luke ends up at Utd I will be seething.

Was quality once again yesterday. Against very tough opposition and should of made it 0-2 had it not been for a brilliant save from Mignolet. Fantastic LB and only 18, will only be a matter of time till he gets into the England squad surely. But for now he should stay at Southampton. A move would be best for him when he is certain that he will the no.1 choice.

Or at least be sure that when he does leave Southampton his destination is SW6 , Utd should be well aware that when he leaves Southampton he is Chelsea bound ,i do not like it that Utd even think they have a chance of getting him.

My worry is that our scouting team do not recognise his talent and are obsessed with foreign players. Not having a go at Bertrand who is a good young player ,but he is not in the same class as Shaw .

Or at least be sure that when he does leave Southampton his destination is SW6 , Utd should be well aware that when he leaves Southampton he is Chelsea bound ,i do not like it that Utd even think they have a chance of getting him.

My worry is that our scouting team do not recognise his talent and are obsessed with foreign players. Not having a go at Bertrand who is a good young player ,but he is not in the same class as Shaw .

He may support Chelsea but I reckon he has doubts whether he will be the no.1 LB here. With our policy I doubt we would make him firs choice LB for a few years. Something that United might offer him. Like the case with Chamberlain, heard he supported us when he was younger but for his career he was always going to move to a team like Arsenal.

Well those doubts need to removed as soon as possible ,I would make him first choice next season if he was leaving Southampton and I am hoping that the powers at Chelsea have this sewn up ,to miss him would be a very bad decision,if he would prefer another club ,than so be it ,but I presume that if we make a serious offer for a Chelsea supporter ,his choice would be to join us.

My point is that not to try to sign him with the guarantees that a player of his quality commands would be a serious error on the part of our recruitment team.

He was very good yesterday, but it's weird how he is getting all the hype and attention when Nathanial Clyne, who is also very young, was just as good if not even better.

Good point as he is only 22 but I guess it is because of the media hype around Shaw and the fact that he is only 18 but Shaw is worthy of the hype definitely.

Well those doubts need to removed as soon as possible ,I would make him first choice next season if he was leaving Southampton and I am hoping that the powers at Chelsea have this sewn up ,to miss him would be a very bad decision,if he would prefer another club ,than so be it ,but I presume that if we make a serious offer for a Chelsea supporter ,his choice would be to join us.

My point is that not to try to sign him with the guarantees that a player of his quality commands would be a serious error on the part of our recruitment team.

That will never happen at Chelsea.

It is weird that you describe this lads ability as hype .

It's even weirder that that's what you thought I was saying...

Good point as he is only 22 but I guess it is because of the media hype around Shaw and the fact that he is only 18 but Shaw is worthy of the hype definitely.

Yeah I guess it is his age, but as you know, it does not necessarily mean that he will develop more. If we're talking about bringing one of them to Chelsea. I would honestly rather Cyle right now as he is more mature while Shaw, imo, needs at least one more season with Southamton, imo.

It's even weirder that that's what you thought I was saying...

Yeah I guess it is his age, but as you know, it does not necessarily mean that he will develop more. If we're talking about bringing one of them to Chelsea. I would honestly rather Cyle right now as he is more mature while Shaw, imo, needs at least one more season with Southamton, imo.

we are fine for right back. a left back would be more useful.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You