Luke Shaw

Joker10

Even if Emenalo was at the match, he was busy scouting on Football Manager looking at 17 year old attacking midfielders.

Jose on Chelsea TV after the game saying" clubs are obsessed with small no 10's",Emenalo needs to get his finger out and stop playing football manager ,to many no 10s at our club inc the academy .

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Class act ,was Emenalo at the game? great going forward and very athletic ,Klyne was dreadful on the right side .

Yeah agree. Shaw only gets better and better. Another good performance. What makes him such an exciting talent is that he has pace combined with brilliant upper body strength and his reading of the game is excellent.

Regarding Cylne, he impressed me. Especially in the second half, was excellent. Second half a little more exposed but certainly was not poor.

Maybe we can swap one of many AM's for him? For example, I don't see a future for Moses in this team (or Marin, but I doubt anyone wants Marin), maybe business involving a good winger such as Moses would interest Southampton as it would improve their team. I don't know Moses' market value and I doubt Shaw will leave for 30m the next two transfer windows, but I do agree he must be valued by Soton when offloading him because of his quality, his age, being home grown, etc... so maybe giving them a player + money (or a couple of players) that summed is more than they would realistically get for him now, might close the deal for us. I really have no idea how much Moses is worth (after what RM paid for Bale I completely lost track of market value), but I'm positive we can involve him or another of our many loaned players inflating a bit Shaw's value without having to disburse a lot of money. Offloading a player for Soton is better than loaning him to rivals (such as Pool) or selling him to a potential opponent in Europe, it's quite clear we have AM's to last 15 generations, so we can turn them into valuable bargaining chip in ways we make money out of them, but having the competitive advantage of selling them for less money than they are worth, making the deal all more attractive to the club negotiating with us while still making money out of players. So for example if Moses is worth 18, in the negotiation we 'price' him 15 or 16 which means the club getting the deal is paying less for that player than they would in an isolated deal, we get profit from the player (supposing Moses didn't cost that much), their team is improved and we have this advantage over the competition.

I do feel some of our AMs at this point are at most bargaining chip for us as they don't realistically have space in the team. It seems not even all the 6 that remained with us have, let alone the ones loaned and I believe both Schurrle and Willian are far superior to Moses or in André's case he can become.

We definetly should get him and Clyne. Terry, Ash and Lampard are going to retire soon, we need some quality English players.

I really like Ivanovic but he sucks as an RB. He is terrible at attacks.

we have Wallace as a future (almost ready now ) R B

Unbelievable maturity for a young guy and impressive physically too. The comparisons with Rooney are apt because you don't see young guys slide so easily into first-teams and hold their own technically and tactically, because that system Pochettino is running is by no means conventional.

He's yet another example of what can be gained from having faith in your youngsters, alongside Ward-Prowse and Clyne. I like the idea of throwing in players like Moses and Bertrand to lower the price too.

Unbelievable maturity for a young guy and impressive physically too. The comparisons with Rooney are apt because you don't see young guys slide so easily into first-teams and hold their own technically and tactically, because that system Pochettino is running is by no means conventional.

He's yet another example of what can be gained from having faith in your youngsters, alongside Ward-Prowse and Clyne. I like the idea of throwing in players like Moses and Bertrand to lower the price too.

I agree with Moses, but i would like to keep Bertrand as he is a pretty reliable squad player.

I agree with Moses, but i would like to keep Bertrand as he is a pretty reliable squad player.

The problem is Jose doesn't seem to trust him, so if we've got Ivanovic, Azpi, Shaw and possibly even Kalas then you've probably got enough cover to last you a season.

Bertrand probably needs to move on for his own sake.

The problem is Jose doesn't seem to trust him, so if we've got Ivanovic, Azpi, Shaw and possibly even Kalas then you've probably got enough cover to last you a season.

Bertrand probably needs to move on for his own sake.

Agree. Bertrand is under-utilised. Can't quite get my head around Azpilicueta getting a 5-game run at LB. He's been okay in some of those games but surely Cole or Bertrand should be taking that place back.

Have an awful feeling that he'll end up at United if we don't jump soon. He and Barkley both. Not saying I want Barkley, but these are just the type of player they love to buy.

Perfect Cole replacement.

Have an awful feeling that he'll end up at United if we don't jump soon. He and Barkley both. Not saying I want Barkley, but these are just the type of player they love to buy.

Perfect Cole replacement.

I look forward to the day when Manure play with 11 Englishmen ....on their journey from PL to Championship

30 million is a lot ,but he is 17 and would to be the soloution for 10 years and longer ,we could have three left backs come to the club signed by Emenalo for 15 million each and all are failures during this time, if that is what it takes pay it ,this kid is that good and is no mercenary,not his fault that we failed to get him before he signed a new contract with Southampton. If we make a move in the summer and he turns us down (i doubt he will) good luck to him.

I think Jose can take this out of Emenalo's hands and seal the deal ,if Emenalo is not up to it .

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You