Luke Shaw

Joker10

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have seen a couple of matches of luke shaw. maybe it is too harsh to be judgemental but I frankly admit that I can't understand why he is so highly praised. perhaps I set the bar too high but anyway if he is not 18 but, say, 23, will he still be wanted so badly? this puzzles me whether I want from this youngster, the ability or the potential. anyway, I simply doubt that his ability is sufficient for the team when Ashley leaves.

If Ryan is happy being second choice and competing with Luke then I wouldn't mind keeping both. Especially cause we need homegrowns.

Doubt he will be happy with it really. Has been playing second fiddle far too long. He may not be a top quality player but dependable, solid and deserved to be playing every week. Probably best if he leave the club.

This is clearly a bullshit rumour. Bertrand can't even get into the team for FA Cup games.

Shaw is the most highly rated FB prospect in the WORLD. A third choice LB and £8m isn't anywhere enough, especially in January.

I hope Ryan leaves soon by the way. The way he's been treated this season is nothing short of a disgrace.

This is clearly a bullshit rumour. Bertrand can't even get into the team for FA Cup games.

Shaw is the most highly rated FB prospect in the WORLD. A third choice LB and £8m isn't anywhere enough, especially in January.

I hope Ryan leaves soon by the way. The way he's been treated this season is nothing short of a disgrace.

You mean most highly rated young English LB in the world?

Alberto Moreno from Sevilla is better.

Alberto Moreno from Sevilla is better.

Moreno is 3 years older and by all accounts is a terrible defender.

Shaw is already a good defender but his potential going forward is why he's so coveted especially when combined with his physicality. Shaw is 6'1 while Moreno is just 5'7.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You