Luke Shaw

Joker10

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, Fernando said:

just for the English quota i would take him. 

And remember this is not the first time Mourinho has said someone is not training well.....he said the same for KDB. 

Plus according to transfermarket his contract expires :  30.06.2018

Can get him for a good price this summer. 

Thing is. Jose isn't the only one that's lamented Shaw's fitness. 

I'd take a gamble on him though. Think Conte's fitness regime would be awesome for him. Plus we do need the English talent as you said. He'd be good competition for Alonso. 

46 minutes ago, Jason said:

Shaw seriously needs to leave United. Won't get anywhere under Mourinho.

- If this is a real quote -

Shaw is 21 and has played for Southampton, Utd and England. Mourinho enjoyed a non-existent career. How dare he make such a claim? How can he be taken seriously? Why didn't anyone interrupt him and check him on spewing bull****?

I don't feel sorry for him but there's a man in charge who doesn't take him seriously. And if I were in Shaw's shoes, I wouldn't take my manager seriously and wouldn't want to play under him.

The thirst for an uproar in me hopes Luke punches him in the nose.

1 minute ago, DYC. said:

- If this is a real quote -

Shaw is 21 and has played for Southampton, Utd and England. Mourinho enjoyed a non-existent career. How dare he make such a claim? How can he be taken seriously? Why didn't anyone interrupt him and check him on spewing bull****?

I don't feel sorry for him but there's a man in charge who doesn't take him seriously. And if I were in Shaw's shoes, I wouldn't take my manager seriously and wouldn't want to play under him.

The thirst for an uproar in me hopes Luke punches him in the nose.

Of course it's real! :middlefinger:

http://www.espnfc.com/manchester-united/story/3096395/jose-mourinho-tells-luke-shaw-he-has-to-change-his-football-brain

30 minutes ago, Jason said:

He shoud look in the mirror and criticise himself for struggling for a top 4 place when he had this squad at the start of the season:

GK: De Gea, Romero

CB: Bailly, Smalling, Rojo, Jones

FB: Valencia, Darmian, Blind, Shaw

MF: Pogba, Herrera, Schneiderlin, Fellaini, Carrick, Schweinsteiger

WF: Mkhitaryan, Mata, Martial, Depay, Lingard

ST: Ibrahimovic, Rooney, Rashford

Smalling isn't a lesser player than Cahill. Valencia and Blind aren't lesser players than Moses and Alonso. Herrera isn't a lesser player than Matic. Pogba and Kanté are completely different players but are on a similar level in terms of quality. Mkhi and Mata aren't lesser players than Pedro and Willian. The likes of Shaw, Martial and Rooney are seriously underperforming as well. Rashford looks like a shadow of his former self. The players that left only left because he didn't use them (Depay and Schneiderlin have already made an impact at their new clubs).

Go on and blame the players and spend more hundreds of millions though.

Would take him in to compete with Alonso, although based on what I've seen from Shaw when hes played at United bar the few snippets of games before he broke his leg under van Gaal, he's been below average performance wise, in comparison Alonso has been a real revelation this year for us after being doubted (even I doubted his quality at first when we signed him). 

• 6 months later...
On 4/6/2017 at 8:46 AM, OneMoSalah said:

Would take him in to compete with Alonso, although based on what I've seen from Shaw when hes played at United bar the few snippets of games before he broke his leg under van Gaal, he's been below average performance wise, in comparison Alonso has been a real revelation this year for us after being doubted (even I doubted his quality at first when we signed him). 

Even? :)

• 3 weeks later...
That is a good question and one I think we should be willing to try and answer. Southgate selected him for England based of absolutely no merit from this season, so others still see his potential. This however feels like it would be a board signing if it were to happen at all and not a Conte signing which worries me. 

It shouldn't worry you because it's not gonna happen. Baba Rahman is still on the books as well

• 3 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You