Luke Shaw

Joker10

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

I know its tricky but if history is any indication if Jose doesnt rate a player he doesn't particularly care who he sells them to he just wants them gone. Who would have thought Mata to ManU would have ever happened? 

4 minutes ago, the wes said:

Mourinho not afraid to sell his players to his rivals tho 

These are special circumstances. He probably now holds a grudge against us that he'll never let go of. He probably feels like we humiliated him. No way will he want to potentially strengthen us.

We saw how much he was against selling Cech to Arsenal. A young player like Shaw who has the potential to be top class could come back to really haunt him. I think Shaw will do a Mkhitaryan and eventually lock down a place for them.

13 minutes ago, Pizy said:

These are special circumstances. He probably now holds a grudge against us that he'll never let go of. He probably feels like we humiliated him. No way will he want to potentially strengthen us.

We saw how much he was against selling Cech to Arsenal. A young player like Shaw who has the potential to be top class could come back to really haunt him. I think Shaw will do a Mkhitaryan and eventually lock down a place for them.

This is what stands out to me and why I think it is possible, he is so sure of himself that if he doesn't rate a player than he doesn't view it as strengthening us. He would view it as him ripping us off for whatever the fee is. 

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, Jason said:

I read Shaw on his last year of his contract in the summer 

28 minutes ago, Jason said:

Before he went to Utd. I wanted no one as much as him to come to us. Today I'm not so sure.

just for the English quota i would take him. 

And remember this is not the first time Mourinho has said someone is not training well.....he said the same for KDB. 

Plus according to transfermarket his contract expires :  30.06.2018

Can get him for a good price this summer. 

Would happily take him for the right price. He has been humbled and embarrassed by Mourinho which should give him some extra motivation. He is a Chelsea fan and a HG talent. The key is right price

37 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

Would happily take him for the right price. He has been humbled and embarrassed by Mourinho which should give him some extra motivation. He is a Chelsea fan and a HG talent. The key is right price

I think we could get him at a good price. Especially when hes on last year of his utd contract in the summer but the question is will he be the same player he was at Southampton cause some players don't come back the same players after real bad injury 

13 minutes ago, the wes said:

I think we could get him at a good price. Especially when hes on last year of his utd contract in the summer but the question is will he be the same player he was at Southampton cause some players don't come back the same players after real bad injury 

That is a good question and one I think we should be willing to try and answer. Southgate selected him for England based of absolutely no merit from this season, so others still see his potential. This however feels like it would be a board signing if it were to happen at all and not a Conte signing which worries me. 

Mourinho must be a real nightmare for young players to deal with. Maybe Shaw is at fault to some extent for what's happened to himself at United but at the same time, hard not to feel sorry for him when he's only 21 years old and just came back from a serious injury not too long ago and you have a manager who seems to relish to throw him under the bus at like every opportunity. Mourinho's so incapable of adapting his man management style and only knows how to give players the 'tough love' treatment.

On 1/18/2017 at 7:45 PM, akgw13 said:

I know its tricky but if history is any indication if Jose doesnt rate a player he doesn't particularly care who he sells them to he just wants them gone. Who would have thought Mata to ManU would have ever happened? 

My friend you underestimate Jose's personality, he can be bitter, petty individual. After his sacking by Chelsea and his recent toxic relationship with Conte and the Chelsea fans, their is zero chance he would sell us any player, even if he considers that player to be rubbish. He would rather see Shaw rot in the bench or the reserves than benefit Chelsea, but who knows he might reminisce about the wonderful moments he had at Chelsea and sanction the move, though thats unlikely.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You