Eden Hazard

the wes

He could be good on LB side as well. And I would sell bossingwa, soo Azpi has to come...Bruma has to play one more year on loan, same Kalas. And then maybe Lucas Piazon as well (would be good in Swansea or somwhere, but should have to play standardly).

Wasnt Mceachran loaned to Swans to play regulary? Well I see he doesnt play at all. Is he that bad, or what?

He could be good on LB side as well. And I would sell bossingwa, soo Azpi has to come...Bruma has to play one more year on loan, same Kalas. And then maybe Lucas Piazon as well (would be good in Swansea or somwhere, but should have to play standardly).

Wasnt Mceachran loaned to Swans to play regulary? Well I see he doesnt play at all. Is he that bad, or what?

It's not that he's that bad, it's that the current midfielders they have are that good.

^Isn't Bosingwa's contract up in the summer. Don't remember hearing that he'd actually signed an extension. I could be wrong though.

André said they would be taking the one-year extension option on his contract. Hopefully they're doing a United-Berba and will only do that to command a transfer fee!

^ I don't think we need to buy Azpi now that we bought Cahill.

RB - Ivan, Bos

LB - Cole, Bertrand

CB - JT, Luiz, Cahill (Maybe one more, recall Bruma maybe?)

No offence but whoever suggests that we keep Bosingwa beyond this season needs to have a brain check!

Realistically Out chances of Signing Hazard have become slim. In January we had a much better chance. Only way he will come here is if we get top 4, and United isn't interested :/

If v.get 4th, v can easily sign him....belgian revolution at Stamford Bridge! Der are 3 belgians here...obviosly ds wil b his first choice club provided v qualify fr ucl

I really hate how these right footed wingers fancy themselves on the left and vice versa. Sure it can be devastating but what's is the point of being a winger if you can't deliver a killer pass or cross?

Chelsea to 'take on Spurs for Eden Hazard transfer'

Chelsea are reportedly lining up a bid for Eden Hazard, a move that will put them in direct competition with Spurs in the summer transfer window.