Eden Hazard

the wes

Manchester City--

He said he wouldn't join a team where he wouldn't be a starter. City have an expensive squad with lots of good players, but they lack a natural winger like hazard. We see this now at the end of the season that when silva goes out of form they have no width or creativity, they do have Johnson but hes rubbish half the time and is a right winger.

Johnson is a LW. He is left footed. I just thought I would throw that out there.

I still don't understand why Madrid will want him.

They got Ronalda, Di Maria, Callejon and a bunch of other people.

Geez, don't they get tired of trying to buy everybody?

Exactly. They don't need anymore wingers..unless they are planning on selling Di Maria & Callejon in the next transfer window.

Johnson is a LW. He is left footed. I just thought I would throw that out there.

Yep, never understood why Johnson chose City, I mean apart from money, he's not suited to their tactics.

Decent winger, should of chosen a club that uses wingers properly.

We have enough money for him and he would get big weeky wages. Definately bigger than in Arsenal or United. Surely, if there is question of playing in CL, than Spurs have even less chances of getting him. Maybe United or City might play in Cl, but I hope he realizes, that there is soo many wingers already. In Chelsea, he would be regular starter from beginning, has bunch of friends (KDB, Lukaku, Courtois eventualy). He would be key of our team...

Apparently Roman's representatives met him offering 110k per week on a 5 year deal... don't know how reliable it is but it was on twitter so probably not very reliable.

Are they even allowed to do that without consulting the club first?