Eden Hazard

the wes

I thought we would make huge changes two years ago. I thought we would make even bigger changes last summer. I was certain it would happen with AVB this summer, but now I'm not so sure.

But let's hope the board will come to it's sense.

Yeah i agree that if AVB wouldnt got sacked i've been more sure on that, but i still think we'll make it with another manager.

The squad is just too poor, If Abramovich is so ambitious about the club that he's firing every manager that cant get the right results

right away, i think he noticed that the old squad is playing bad in the last two seasons and he got to spend big money now.

And i personally didnt thought we will have the huge changes before the next summer... after we won the double i was sure

we wont make real changes, and not in last summer too, when we spended 75m last Junuary and it was "just" a couple of

months that we plaeyed awful. This summer is got to be the time... no metter who's in charge.

Not sure whether it is an ace or not. Lukaku might as well tell him he won't play here.

Tbf though unlike Lukaku, Hazard would walk straight into our team.

Romelu doesn't come across to me as the spiteful type, so I'm sure he'll recommend us.

Tbf though unlike Lukaku, Hazard would walk straight into our team.

Romelu doesn't come across to me as the spiteful type, so I'm sure he'll recommend us.

I never think he is a sptiful person. However, if Eden Hazard ask him about Chelsea, as a friend Lukaku will probably mention the fact young players are hardly given time (which is not being spitful but honest).

I never think he is a sptiful person. However, if Eden Hazard ask him about Chelsea, as a friend Lukaku will probably mention the fact young players are hardly given time (which is not being spitful but honest).

There's always good old Joe Cole there.

I see Hazard as more of a Mata type signing tbh; he wouldn't be considered a "youth" player (he's 21 anyways isn't he?).