Eden Hazard

the wes

Pathetic Who the fuck are we linked with now? Another Liverpool player? Hell lets get Charlie Adam for the love of god. Then Dimatteo makes a statement 'we don't need any more signings, i'm happy with what we have' then in 2 months, gets sacked. Dejavu all over again

Hazard: The information @francefootball got about Spurs being his preferred destination was well-sourced. No change there. But as I said then, it was a signal for the auction to start. CL qualif. essential. No deal has been signed. None will be for a while.So, to recap - and put the story to bed until end of the season - a personal preference is not all it takes to conclude a deal.

We need atleast 1 player like him. I really don't care if it's him, Götze, Muniain or Mertens. Just get a player with that type of style and I'm sure we can use our wingers again just like Bayern München does. Our main priority should be to get that and a strong midfielder with the type of play that Toni Kroos has. Roman also has to realize that the players needs to take more responsibility and not get everything served becasue I already feel sorry for the next manager we will get, lol. B)

Well, I was thinking a little about new players. We already have a decent team + KDB, Lukaku, Piazon, Bertrand, Oriol,...lots of young talent.

Stil, there are players, despite legends, like Drogba, Malouda, Lampard, that dont need to go yet, but will go soon.

Players out: Kalou, Meireles?, Bosingwa, Ferreira and maybe Malouda.

Players in (my best choices): RB reserve: Azpilicueta (young, good defender, spanish, plays in france-similar style of football) , allround midfielder(winger): Lavezzi (experience, winger, goal scorer, speed, stamina, strenght, dribling, passing, playmaker: Sneijder, Modrič or Hamšik (one of them), striker(if needed, depends on Torres form): Doumbia or Cavani.

Also, some extras: Axel Witsel instead of Meireles - young, great ball possession, dribling, passing, great form, good in defence and attack. Mvilla instead of Mikel? - not sure if we need him? Hazard instead of Malouda - everything about him has already been told.

My team for next years:

--------------------------Cech (Courtois)

----------Brana/Azpilicueta - Luiz/Cahill - Terry - A.Cole-------------

------------------------------Essien------------------------------------------

------Sneijder(or other playmaker)/Ramires---Mata/KDB------------

----Sturridge - Torres/Lukaku/Drogba - Lavezzi/Hazard------------

I think this would be good team, lot of mixing and total of 4 transfers (or 3)

Reserves: Mceachran, Bertrand, Piazon, Oriol, Lukaku, Lampard, Meireles/Witsel, Mikel,

I know, lot of new players and money but count several players leaving as well. And some day Lampard and Drogba will also leave...

For this summer Azpilicueta, Sneijder/Modrič/Hamšik/other playmaker, Lavezzi/Hazard (maybe both if Malouda leaves).

But now to the price of players: Azpilicueta(12mio), playmaker(30mio+), Lavezzi(30mio), Hazard(30mio).

I think Lavezzi would be great, because he could play on several positions, Hazard on both wings, playmaker in centre and there is also de bruyne, who could play on the wing or in centre. Around 100mio, but if Chelsea wants to be best, this is the only way now. Yet i don't support this spending. I'd love to se that Chelsea with such players like Hazard and el pocho, but I think we should invest in young players more (chances,...), yet 3 players are necessary...And we are back to spending at least 70mio on those three.

What do you think?

---

Also I think Di Matteo is seems to be very good coach soo far. If Chelsea wins against City and Tottenham (+comes to 3/4 place in premier) and goes into semifinals of CL, I want him stay...We dont really need to spend on another manager and the time for him, meet with players, new tactics,..stay with Di Matteo and next season will be great, specialy if we actualy get some good players...

Well, last winter, we spend 70mio only on Luiz and Torres. I think Roman has money and this is not problem, if he will think Chelsea needs them. But if players will want to leave...Sneijder YES, Lavezzi ?(club told not for sale), Azpilicueta YES, Hazard YES, but where to?

No Roman does have the money, but we have European rules to abide by, in the name of FFP. I wouldn't sign Sneijder in any case, it's too late for him, he'd be a Deco, have a good season or 2 then fall off.

At max, if we reach 4th this is, we'll sign 1 marquee player and some not so.