Eden Hazard

the wes

I think the only way to get Hazard now is if we get a Manager like Guardiola or Mourinho. After seeing the Train wreck we've become I think he wants to steer clear of us right now, But if he sees that we get a Great manager that begins to clear out the team in the summer and Bring in better players he may become interested again.

LOL forget Hazard, I'm sure he's City's now.

LOL forget Hazard, I'm sure he's City's now.

If he wants to go to City then they can have him and I don't want him. I don't want a player that is stupid enough to sign for a club were he will play Carling cup games. He will not get into their team FACT, he's a good player but he ain't world class already and City have too many players who want to play that role.

If he wants to go to City then they can have him and I don't want him. I don't want a player that is stupid enough to sign for a club were he will play Carling cup games. He will not get into their team FACT, he's a good player but he ain't world class already and City have too many players who want to play that role.

It wouldn't take long for him to establish a regular place there if he is as talented as people claim

He definitely comes across as the type that will not go to a team that'll be in a rebuilding phase like ours, even if we did get CL football I think. Arsenal should be favourites, but let's be honest.. They're not paying £30mil.

If there is one thing that all reports in Belgium are stating (even Eden's own words):

1. Next year I will play in England
  2. Big clubs are interesting but I want to play => I will definitely go to a team where I will be a starter

I think the Manchester teams will be out of the race for that one. Leaves us, Tottenham, Arsenal and Liverpool into the running!

He definitely comes across as the type that will not go to a team that'll be in a rebuilding phase like ours, even if we did get CL football I think. Arsenal should be favourites, but let's be honest.. They're not paying £30mil.

Yes but he has said he wants to play games repetitively. He won't play games at City to even prove himself, Adam Johnson has hardly been given a chance. If he wants to play games and he also wants to play for a big club then Chelsea is the only option, Arsenal will not even dare bidding for him.

If there is one thing that all reports in Belgium are stating (even Eden's own words):

1. Next year I will play in England
  2. Big clubs are interesting but I want to play => I will definitely go to a team where I will be a starter

I think the Manchester teams will be out of the race for that one. Leaves us, Tottenham, Arsenal and Liverpool into the running!

Surely not Liverpool. Champions League? If we don't get champions league this year, I'd rule us out as well.

Surely not Liverpool. Champions League? If we don't get champions league this year, I'd rule us out as well.

That would not be a deal breaker if we can convince him that we will be in the CL the year after. City signed the vast majority of their players while not playin CL football.

So likely he'll go to Tottenham. Lennon may leave and they could have Bale & Hazard on the wings. Scary thought. Tottenham should have a decent amount of money tbh. Why wouldn't they?

Getting Champions League for next season would definitely be the decisive factor in getting him. IF we can get a big name manager, then the move might still be possible without CL football. Otherwise, we can forget about him.

I agree with you, but there is a big chance we will bring a big name manager. As Arsenal are signing Podolski, i think that Hazard will go

to Chelsea or to Tottenham. And about them, i still cant see what will they do about Hazard's sallery. Bale, Modric, VDV will want at least the

same sallery that Hazard gets... and i dont think spurs have the money. And lets not forget that the first thing they need to do this summer is spend

the money on a world class striker, and pay he's sallery. And what if they will have to find a new manager after 'arry maybe leaves for the national job?

I think we are still the favorites for signing him, but we'll need to wait to the summer and see what Roman plans are...

I agree with you, but there is a big chance we will bring a big name manager. As Arsenal are signing Podolski, i think that Hazard will go

to Chelsea or to Tottenham. And about them, i still cant see what will they do about Hazard's sallery. Bale, Modric, VDV will want at least the

same sallery that Hazard gets... and i dont think spurs have the money. And lets not forget that the first thing they need to do this summer is spend

the money on a world class striker, and pay he's sallery. And what if they will have to find a new manager after 'arry maybe leaves for the national job?

I think we are still the favorites for signing him, but we'll need to wait to the summer and see what Roman plans are...

That is true, Tottenham need a striker, although I doubt Harry will leave.

However I no longer have hope of us getting him, can't see why he would want to come here unless we make huge necessary changes in the summer.

And why is Arsenal getting Podolski for only 10 mil and no other club seems to be competing for him.. I wouldn't say no to him. Especially for 10 mil.

can't see why he would want to come here unless we make huge necessary changes in the summer.

And you think we wont make huge changes in the summer?

The more obvious thing to happen is that we will make the changes, not that we wont make them. imo...

And you think we wont make huge changes in the summer?

The more obvious thing to happen is that we will make the changes, not that we wont make them. imo...

I thought we would make huge changes two years ago. I thought we would make even bigger changes last summer. I was certain it would happen with AVB this summer, but now I'm not so sure.

But let's hope the board will come to it's sense.