Eden Hazard

the wes

The CL wouldn't make a difference for him. Whatever team he goes to, he won't be in the starting 11 every single week. He will need time, get used to a different league, environment and team. Although he has always seemed very mature, he's only 21 so any new team should look at the longer term so he can also improve physically. The only thing he said is that he wants to play for a big team. Missing CL one year will therefore not be an issue, on the condition that Chelsea is able to show him it's willing to invest and wants to challenge for trophies in the next years.

If Nani is looking to leave we should go for him

If Nani is looking to leave we should go for him

one day hes world class, next hes like a drunk kalou, fergie gets the best out of players too so if thats nanis best.....no thanks,

(not saying it wouldnt be an improvement to our squad id just rather others!)

As i know we could bought him in winter but he would stay in Lille on loan till end of season. Why the f... we didnt bought him?

I hope Roman thinks seriously spend some money on good players. And for god sake, RDM has to get this guy. Somehow i have feeling the guy wont buy anything in summer, but one average player and thats it. He better buys few top class players...

As i know we could bought him in winter but he would stay in Lille on loan till end of season. Why the f... we didnt bought him?

I hope Roman thinks seriously spend some money on good players. And for god sake, RDM has to get this guy. Somehow i have feeling the guy wont buy anything in summer, but one average player and thats it. He better buys few top class players...

How do you know that we had that option?

I read somewhere. It was rumour though, but quite possible one. Lille offered Hazard to be bought, but stayed there until rest of season. And Chelsea was showing interest on him, I think if we ofered enough money, we'd bought him. And that time, we had much bigger chances to be on 4th place, CL play wouldnt be problem in signing Hazard that time...

http://www.chelseatickets.org/chelsea-tell-lille-to-name-their-price-for-eden-hazard/

They want James Rodriguez and Gaitan aswell. In fact, our biggest hope Hazard choses us over utd is that they have more than enough wingers.

I just dont expect ferguson to buy another winger, they need midfielder more and alex isnt stupid.

They want James Rodriguez and Gaitan aswell. In fact, our biggest hope Hazard choses us over utd is that they have more than enough wingers.

I just dont expect ferguson to buy another winger, they need midfielder more and alex isnt stupid.

If city go after him we just promise him more playing time. Like I said Madrid and UEFAlona are the biggest threats

City would absolutely start Hazard. They are building a dynasty team lol. I dont anything would be comfortable with this kind of lineup:

-----------------Tevez--------------------------

--------------------------Aguero---------------

----Hazard---------------------------Nasri---

----------------------Silva----------------------

--------------------------------------------------

---------------------Toure----------------------

Clichy-----Lescott-----Kompany----Richards

--------------------- Hart-----------------------

They will likely move for some changes in their defensive line. That squad would bully Barca.

City would absolutely start Hazard. They are building a dynasty team lol. I dont anything would be comfortable with this kind of lineup:

-----------------Tevez--------------------------

--------------------------Aguero---------------

----Hazard---------------------------Nasri---

----------------------Silva----------------------

---------------------Toure----------------------

Clichy-----Lescott-----Toure----Richards

--------------------- Hart-----------------------

They will likely move for some changes in their defensive line. That squad would bully Barca.

How can you not include Kompany in City's lineup?