Eden Hazard

the wes

Jose said he dealt with Eden and that is the end of it. I think he wants to to be firm yet wants everyone to still like him. I think he is good at balancing that. I am not worried that if he wasn't fully committed Jose would bench him soon as look at him. End of story

One of the our best players missed the match due to disciplinary reasons. Really pointless.

I agree. It's not a massive issue, but he has let himself down, he let his teammates down and he let the club down through an act of absentmindedness/stupidity. Jose seems to have dealt with it swiftly and kept the fuss to a minimum but it's not a nothing-issue as some are making out. Anyone who has been part of a team, or even worked in a team environment knows how important it is for people to work for one another and not let each other down. He did, but it wasn't intentional and I'm sure he won't do it again.

He misplaced his passport which made him late for his train. Something that can happen to any human being. As a result, he missed a training session. He didn't play in the match, we won without him and he will be back in the squad for Saturday. There is no commitment problem, there are no character problems, there is no issue to talk about. End of storit

it seems he didnt have permission to go to France ,, I think that is more serious than losing his passport

it seems he didnt have permission to go to France ,, I think that is more serious than losing his passport

Do they need permission?

Some players take the plane all the time to visit family,gf,friends etc in their private time

He misplaced his passport which made him late for his train. Something that can happen to any human being. As a result, he missed a training session. He didn't play in the match, we won without him and he will be back in the squad for Saturday. There is no commitment problem, there are no character problems, there is no issue to talk about. End of story.

Not massive stuff, but its really pathetic to see things in the way you see.

If that is the case then the there would be a big issue. But non of the reliable media sources mentioned that. Plus, I'm confident that Jose would have reacted more severely if Eden had actively went against his will which had led him to miss a training session and he would not be going out in the media and saying there is no story to discuss.

EDIT: Actually, just read that Jose confirmed that he just lost his passport and that Eden apologized and it's over. So hopefully we can all move on from this non-issue.

Not massive stuff, but its really pathetic to see things in the way you see.

Well then it must be true that ignorance is bliss because I'm perfectly happy seeing things the way I do :D

He has looked better since returning from injury, played bad against City, but at Newcastle he was the only one in attack in the first half.

Not playing like last season, but there are other factors involved in that. I reckon he will be better playing with someone like Willian regularly.

Get a proper left back, a playmaker for our pivot who can manage FORWARD passes and watch all of our attacking players improve, not just Hazard.

We didn't have this last season and he still played well. The main difference between now and then is he's meant to be the main man in attack this season, while last year he was 2nd option after Mata.

We didn't have this last season and he still played well. The main difference between now and then is he's meant to be the main man in attack this season, while last year he was 2nd option after Mata.

The main difference is the amount of defensive work required by Mourinho and Mou's style in general.