Eden Hazard

the wes

Hazard, Ba, Eto'o, Lampard it doesn't fucking matter, if they miss a training session due to a missed train, loss of passport or the fact they couldn't be arsed they will suffer the same fate as Hazard.

I wish some people on this forum would take their rose tinted glasses off when they speak about their favorite player or their national hero and actually see it from a managerial and club point of view. This was a fucking important game this, Hazard missed the training session which was crucial build up, and considering he was distinctly average against Newcastle he really could of done with being there, he wasn't and was dually punished.

This isn't Hazard FC or anyone else for that matter.

Are we going to go there again, mate?

I would say the same for every fucking other player, alright? it is has nothing to do with being our 'National fucking Hero' or what the fuck ever. Neither is this Hazard FC for me. I would have expected this shit from some on here, but actually not you. If you cannot think without going all coalitional in your thinking, thats your problem.

Also, the dual 'punished' thing is YOUR interpretation and actually contradicts what Mourinho said about it after the game.

Are we going to go there again, mate?

I would say the same for every fucking other player, alright? it is has nothing to do with being our 'National fucking Hero' or what the fuck ever. Neither is this Hazard FC for me. I would have expected this shit from some on here, but actually not you. If you cannot think without going all coalitional in your thinking, thats your problem.

Also, the dual 'punished' thing is YOUR interpretation and actually contradicts what Mourinho said about it after the game.

I am going there, because I have a problem with all the people who cannot see past their own agenda and who all go flinging their arms and throwing toys out of their pram when their so called 'hero' is either benched or left out, so yeah I am going there.

I couldn't give a flying a fuck what you think of me pal, I'm stating what I think, you are too.

Hazard, Ba, Eto'o, Lampard it doesn't fucking matter, if they miss a training session due to a missed train, loss of passport or the fact they couldn't be arsed they will suffer the same fate as Hazard.

I wish some people on this forum would take their rose tinted glasses off when they speak about their favorite player or their national hero and actually see it from a managerial and club point of view. This was a fucking important game this, Hazard missed the training session which was crucial build up, and considering he was distinctly average against Newcastle he really could of done with being there, he wasn't and was dually punished.

This isn't Hazard FC or anyone else for that matter.

I agree NOONE is bigger than the team and Jose rightful benched him and I know he would treat everyone the same. If we are to really challenge we need full commitment and the right attitude.

I am going there, because I have a problem with all the people who cannot see past their own agenda and who all go flinging their arms and throwing toys out of their pram when their so called 'hero' is either benched or left out, so yeah I am going there.

I couldn't give a flying a fuck what you think of me pal, I'm stating what I think, you are too.

So when I say he is rightfully benched, but it should not be more than 1 game for such an offense, it is suddenly "I have a problem with all the people who cannot see past their own agenda and who all go flinging their arms and throwing toys out of their pram when their so called 'hero' is either benched or left out'

Please explain what makes me someone with an own agenda for this? Show me where I fling my arms and throw my toys out of the pram? Or is it just you having your own little tantrum?

edit: aso: I AM making a case out of this fucking idiotic way of ascribing fanboyism every time a belgian says something about an belgian player. back up your case I would say. Now you are just stereotyping.

Any reactions from Eden regarding the issue?

I don't think so.

67b8ceefjw1eac46ewlhwj20jn0rstcx.jpg

My friend who sit right next to the dugout last night took these photos.

She said Eden looked more than fine, and flirted with Ba a lot lol! The last one was him patting Oscar's head with a cheeky face :)

I agree NOONE is bigger than the team and Jose rightful benched him and I know he would treat everyone the same. If we are to really challenge we need full commitment and the right attitude.

you post so much sense ..you can't be a Scot ..you must be exiled there :halo:

I don't think so.

67b8ceefjw1eac46ewlhwj20jn0rstcx.jpg

My friend who sit right next to the dugout last night took these photos.

She said Eden looked more than fine, and flirted with Ba a lot lol! The last one was him patting Oscar's head with a cheeky face

Thank you, if you watch when he first comes into behind the dugout he is all smiles, then at halftime and the end he was looking more than pleased with himself. Yes he had moments of daggers but didn't look fussed. I think Jose should watch him over the next day or so and check his attitude and decide then. He must be focused, that behaviour was unacceptable.

you post so much sense ..you can't be a Scot ..you must be exiled there :halo:

Lol, I was born in Scotland and have lived here my whole life but my dad is English so guess I'm half English, maybe it's that part rubbing off. :)

I think Jose should watch him over the next day or so and check his attitude and decide then. He must be focused, that behaviour was unacceptable.

You are taking this way too far :)

Really we shouldn't even discuss this little incident any further, Eden lost his passport hence the late show up simple as that. Jose doesn't need to do or say anything more, neither does Eden.

Let's move on and hope for a good performance from Hazard come Saturday.