Eden Hazard

the wes

Well he's free to make the comparrisons, of course, but you can't draw from that particular comparison the conclusion that last season he was better than this one.

I believe, he just compared the two. We both know, Hazard ain´t much in this season, so far. Him at 32m & counting...?

He seems to be too moody, if I can say that. He is one of the most talented players around, but...One thing, I do despise the most, his lack of stability, his willingness to kiss the pitch, easily.

I believe, he just compared the two. We both know, Hazard ain´t much in this season, so far. Him at 32m & counting...?

He seems to be too moody, if I can say that. He is one of the most talented players around, but...One thing, I do despise the most, his lack of stability, his willingness to kiss the pitch, easily.

No, I agree, you're right. He's had a slow start, no doubt, but we all know that he has the ability to make some great performances. But even last season when he had some amazing games, he struggled for consistency, but he's still 22, I'd give him 2-3 years to find the consistency.

No, I agree, you're right. He's had a slow start, no doubt, but we all know that he has the ability to make some great performances. But even last season when he had some amazing games, he struggled for consistency, but he's still 22, I'd give him 2-3 years to find the consistency.

Well, I hope you are correct here. After all, Jose whips him into a proper attitude & shape. This kid needs it, badly.

On the hand I appreciate the reaction of Mourinho in not overreacting - although Hazard can probably expect to be benched as long as William and Schurrle are performing. But this "I am like a father for these young kids" is a bit ridiculous still. I mean, there are some young players in your squad, get over it.

On the hand I appreciate the reaction of Mourinho in not overreacting - although Hazard can probably expect to be benched as long as William and Schurrle are performing. But this "I am like a father for these young kids" is a bit ridiculous still. I mean, there are some young players in your squad, get over it.

What's so bad about that? Jose is 50. His son is probably the same age as Hazard.

Not fair to take his best performance from last season and compare it to the relative "bad" start he's had. You can compare it to the game against Bayern, though, for example.

Very true, but the key for him is to be more consistent, we know he has those great performances in him.

Very true, but the key for him is to be more consistent, we know he has those great performances in him.

I agree. But very very few players can perform consistently at the age of 22, so we should give him a couple of years to reach that stage. That said, I must admit that I have been disappointed with Eden so far this season. Not because he has been that bad, but because I simply expected better from him this season.

We all saw that Mourinho made Chelsea to win with any players on pitch, but so far he failed to make Chelsea be even better when we have all our top players in game. This is difference that will make us truly great or just where we are right now.

Mourinho failed to make Eden, Luiz better players while I was hoping he will do exactly that in first place; making Luiz trustful CB and making Eden a class winger who will boost every game. Its still time for all that, but Mou is taking opposite way by benching them.

If Mourinho made us play better as team, he didnt make any individual play better yet except Oscar and Terry. MAYBE Torres. Eden, Mata, Azpi, Luiz, KdB, I expected more from them realy.

That was very strange last about Hazard, and how Jose was constant asked about it. He was very jovial about it after. I mean if he just didn't turn up he was really right to not play him. However Eden's own jovial attitude to not being on, is one game enough? Players have to have the right attitude.

Eden's own jovial attitude to not being on

I guess you missed his "thundercloud" face while he was sitting on the bench. Believe me, he was NOT happy. Mou himself said Eden really wanted to play, which is exactly the right attitude. I do not however get why people say he deserves to be benched moire than a game for losing his passport and thus missing his train.

I find that more than harsh and it is surely NOT the way to motivate players or make them loyal to you as a coach. Which is something Mou clearly thinks as well. There would have been no mentioning the father - son metaphor.

Hazard, Ba, Eto'o, Lampard it doesn't fucking matter, if they miss a training session due to a missed train, loss of passport or the fact they couldn't be arsed they will suffer the same fate as Hazard.

I wish some people on this forum would take their rose tinted glasses off when they speak about their favorite player or their national hero and actually see it from a managerial and club point of view. This was a fucking important game this, Hazard missed the training session which was crucial build up, and considering he was distinctly average against Newcastle he really could of done with being there, he wasn't and was dually punished.

This isn't Hazard FC or anyone else for that matter.