Eden Hazard

the wes

Just watching highlights from last season and saw the match when Hazard demolished West ham, it's a shame so far this season he's a shadow of that player... hopefully now he can kick on and be our BIG game player.

he has already 4 goals in Bpl and 1 assist this season then it's better for the goals than previous season and he scored in Champions league

Mourinho was asked to confirm if Eden Hazard was left out of the game due to missing a training session

'I don't want to lie, he is not injured,' said the manager. 'He is a kid and kids make mistakes and fathers, they have to be clever in the way they educate their sons. He didn't play, he wanted to play, he is sad because he didn't play, we won without him and Saturday he is back, end of story.'

Not getting at players enough for me and has this awful habit of trying the same thing where he spins the defender with his back to them and tries to out do them with that same thing time and again. Get back to basics and driving at players.

That makes it feel like he has players double marking him. I hope he gets his confidence to drive at people more, even schurrle is better than him this season at doing that and its not looking funny again. <_<

To me, Hazard was very irresponsible to miss the train on Monday. Well done by Jose.

This kid must learn where his priority lies. As of late, he has not shown me much, anyway.

He didn't miss his train but he lost his passport on the train which delayed him and made him miss the training session.

So not irresponsible ,just unlucky.

He didn't miss his train but he lost his passport on the train which delayed him and made him miss the training session.

Yep, like Jose said, kids make mistakes. Just simple wording of been said to him "Don't do it again"

He may have a valid excuse ,but all of a sudden a lot of players will start to get valid excuses for missing training ,not good from a proffesional earning over 100k per week ,he was lucky he was not training on Sunday after the Newcastle performance,some managers would have had them in as punishment.

If someone misplaces his passport, I call it irresponsible. Perhaps, you call it unlucky ? :dance:

He may have a valid excuse ,but all of a sudden a lot of players will start to get valid excuses for missing training ,not good from a proffesional earning over 100k per week ,he was lucky he was not training on Sunday after the Newcastle performance,some managers would have had them in as punishment.

Don't really see what his earnings have to do with it. whether he makes a 100k or 1k he's still just a person capable of making a mistake.

Also he was disciplinarily punished so i doubt " a lot of players" will be coming up with that "excuse".

I'd call that being human.

Anything can happen, of course. However, passport to me is the most important document to store properly & he did not.

Just one thing, I do not understand though. What´s he doing on some train ? His money, I´d have a Lear-jet to travel on, a body guard included with all my documents.

Just watching highlights from last season and saw the match when Hazard demolished West ham, it's a shame so far this season he's a shadow of that player... hopefully now he can kick on and be our BIG game player.

Not fair to take his best performance from last season and compare it to the relative "bad" start he's had. You can compare it to the game against Bayern, though, for example.

Not fair to take his best performance from last season and compare it to the relative "bad" start he's had. You can compare it to the game against Bayern, though, for example.

Excuse me, but it´s just a comparison & nothing else. The bad vs the best.

Excuse me, but it´s just a comparison & nothing else. The bad vs the best.

Well he's free to make the comparrisons, of course, but you can't draw from that particular comparison the conclusion that last season he was better than this one.