Eden Hazard

the wes

Mourinho... of all players in the team he uses as example the guy that falls the most with less fouls called?

I don't think he dives (only once in a very long while), but he falls way too easily. At the minimum contact sometimes he falls. In all seriously Hazard must fall at least 4 times per match when no foul happened. The difference is that he seems to think any minimum contact should be counted as foul (which makes him perfect to play in Brazil :lol:), so that's not diving, it's being either naïve or not being adapted to England physicality.

Now I agree that's completely different from diving - something Neymar (and all Barça players for that matter) has a mastering at. But the fact remains some people will call what Eden does diving (wrongly).

Maybe Mourinho is playing with FA again, by hinting referees aren't calling fouls on Eden that they were supposed to call. Most times though I feel that the contact really wasn't enough for him to drop on the pitch as he does.

May be this season he is falling more....but last season i didnt see him falling down easily

I would rather criticize Mourinho..he is so much different, defansivelly minded player...there is no flair anymore from.Hazard...no Mata alongside him, and I think that's one.of.the reasons why he is underperforming...

I would rather criticize Mourinho..he is so much different, defansivelly minded player...there is no flair anymore from.Hazard...no Mata alongside him, and I think that's one.of.the reasons why he is underperforming...

Spot on, it is good that your attacking players work for the team but if that means hindering their ability like Mata and Hazard then they shouldn't have to do it. Jose should look at how Heynckes and Klopp got Reus, Lewandowski, Robben, Ribery...etc now committed more to defending but still retain their attacking form.

Motm, even before the goal. Made the first goal, scored the second, delivered a 3rd on a plate for Willian who couldn't get it on target.

Was running at defenders more than we've seen lately and rarely put a foot wrong.

Yea.

What's this hate here? Yesterday he was the best average out of all the bad averages. Anyway, as they say, Hazard tends to light up in the second half of the season. It was the same last season, remember? Mostly average until he went apeshit around February/March.

Like the rest of the team.... Are you going to post that on all their threads aswell ?

Yeah everyone else was average, but for me, Eden needs to be the sort of player that becomes the one to rescue the team when shit fucks up, just like today.

I didn't think he was that good today but it was an improvement on previous performances, but I'm still looking for a lot more from Eden, I know he has the capabilities to do much more. In the last 20 minutes when we were trying to look for a goal and when he was trying to force things he looked a thousand times better than what he did in the earlier parts of the game. He needs to play like this for the whole 90 minutes - but I'm not even fully blaming him for that - I think Jose's instructions have more to do with that.

Yeah everyone else was average, but for me, Eden needs to be the sort of player that becomes the one to rescue the team when shit fucks up, just like today.

Shouldn't we expect that kind of stuff from Oscar, Mata, William,... as well?

Shouldn't we expect that kind of stuff from Oscar, Mata, William,... as well?

I honestly think right now Hazard *should* be our best player. Mata & Willian haven't played enough, and Oscar has in general this season been better than Hazard. Hazard has played the most games out of all of those as well but I can honestly not remember the last time we witnessed a truly excellent Hazard performance (bar perhaps Bayern) this season.

We used to have Lamps capable of saving our ass ,,and Drog when the chips were down ,,, I am starting to worry ,,where are our ass savers.

seems we rely on mistakes from opposition defenders

Well, Hazard did save our ass today and he did vs Norwich.