Eden Hazard

the wes

That's mainly Sloth or Kojo as he is now known. Although I think he is half trolling.

Which is annoying, many members think he's serious.

I remember sloth was moaning when we beat a team last year 1-0, i told him to be happy yet he said we would never win anything with this old squad, and what you know? we won the CL and FA cup.. at the time what he was saying was a joke but this takes the biscuit.

Any comparison's to Messi must stop now, Messi is just super human, Hazard will be world class for us but he won't be that good. If we carry on we will start to sound like what the LFC fans are like with Suarez.

Any comparison's to Messi must stop now, Messi is just super human, Hazard will be world class for us but he won't be that good. If we carry on we will start to sound like what the LFC fans are like with Suarez.

I'm also DEEPLY dissapointed in Eden Hazard!

I mean 3 games already and still he didn't:

• score a hattrick
  • had a passing % of 100%
  • won all headers
  • turn a rabbit from his hat
  • change his shirt with the referee or linesman without anybody noticing
  • managed to get some fire out of his new Nike's when pulling a sprint
  • also didn't manage to run the 100m below 10 seconds!
  • actually didn't even ran 100m in a straight line!!!!
  • play on the RB, CB, CM, CAM & ST in the same game!
  • even won us some silverware!!

I mean what a useless buy he appears to be!!!!!!!

Enough Irony. If I read more of this posts where new players are getting smashed down after only a few games... I think I will delete my account and never return to Talkchelsea again because this is really getting outrageous!!

I think a lot of fans here totally forgot what it's like to be an actual football fan. Going to a pitch close to where you live... to see the local boys getting better and better in every game.. in the end win some trophies => the whole village is just one big party!!

No instead a lot of 'fans' here choose to support a big club, thinking Chelsea will produce Fantasy League soccer every single minute and all players shine like if they were Greek Gods in every second they appear on the pitch. What are you guys exactly thinking???

Go support your Fifa Teams if you like to see fantasy football... These guys are real persons, not robots! Give them some time to become your next hero (and will clearly go on the back of your new away kit as soon as the masses declare him legend)!!!

Go ahead then, quit your account. Noone's stopping you :/

Its a FORUM ffs, everyone has the right to say what they think! No offence but even I've noticed how the belgian members on here have a tendency to overrate and hype up belgian players e.g. lukaku etc before we signed him. So after below par performances, its only natural for people to voice their concerns after all the hype

Its a FORUM ffs, everyone has the right to say what they think!

Theres nothing worse than coming on a forum about Chelsea to hear everyone hate on players of a club there ment to be be "supporting". Give the lad a chance and lets give our opinions throughout the season and lets see how he goes theres no doubting he has the potential to be the world class player that everyone is expecting but constant hate from pre season games is just sad.

jesus eden hazard the savior of chelsea, the next messi, 2 time Ligue 1 player of the year, tipped by zidane, wanted by REAL MADRID, MANCHESTER UNITED, MANCHESTER CITY is now being compared to a championship player, does anyone remember how king drogba had an average first season and didnt REALLY become the beast he is till his 3rd season??? If hazard manages to rack up say 7-10 goals and 8-12 assists and does well in setting up nando, he will more thna have done his job in HIS FIRST SEASON. Secondly, he can have a shite year and we wont give up on him, he will be our focal point for the next few years, so any of you doubters get used to the fact that he will be our central playmaker and the player we depend on. He has too much hype, was too costly ( all for good reason may I add, despite what you may think) and more importantly has too much potential to simply give up ON AFTER 150 FUCKING MINUTES OF PRE-SEASON IN AMERICA AS A 21 YEAR OLD FOR THE FIRST TIME AWAY FROM HIS HOME CLUB, PLAYING IN A COUNTRY HE PROBABLY HAS NEVER BEEN TO IN HIS LIFE WITH NEW TEAMMATES MANY OF WHICH HE PROBABLY WONT EVEN PLAY WITH DURING THE REGULAR SEASON. The nerve of some people to say he is the only player we need to focus on signing, then 150 minutes later saying he is scheva waiting to happen.

France is an excellent sporting nation. To dismiss their league as 'nowhere near as strong' is enormously ignorant. Lets not forget that many of the greatest ever Premiership players were either products of Ligue 1 or directly purchased from a French club.

It's not ignorant at all, good players came from there, but it's still not a strong league compared to the Premier League.

So Hazard doing well in there isn't as big of an accomplishment as some people think.

That's mainly Sloth or Kojo as he is now known. Although I think he is half trolling.

Says the one who has been suspended. I'm not trolling, I'm having an opinion.

I don't get all these conspiracy theories against me.

It's not ignorant at all, good players came from there, but it's still not a strong league compared to the Premier League.

So Hazard doing well in there isn't as big of an accomplishment as some people think.

Give it a rest man. Lets just wait and see how well he does. If you are right and he is shit then you can say "I told you so" for now shut the fuck up, your boring me.

Go ahead then, quit your account. Noone's stopping you :/

Its a FORUM ffs, everyone has the right to say what they think! No offence but even I've noticed how the belgian members on here have a tendency to overrate and hype up belgian players e.g. lukaku etc before we signed him. So after below par performances, its only natural for people to voice their concerns after all the hype

Exactly, it's a forum, what's the point if we all agree with each other?. I can't have my say then?, because people think I'm moaning over the MLS defeat, when I'm not.

I don't think Hazard looks as good as people think, and people find that very insulting and are going to leave the forum...

I'm also DEEPLY dissapointed in Eden Hazard!

I mean 3 games already and still he didn't:

• score a hattrick
  • had a passing % of 100%
  • won all headers
  • turn a rabbit from his hat
  • change his shirt with the referee or linesman without anybody noticing
  • managed to get some fire out of his new Nike's when pulling a sprint
  • also didn't manage to run the 100m below 10 seconds!
  • actually didn't even ran 100m in a straight line!!!!
  • play on the RB, CB, CM, CAM & ST in the same game!
  • even won us some silverware!!

I mean what a useless buy he appears to be!!!!!!!

Enough Irony. If I read more of this posts where new players are getting smashed down after only a few games... I think I will delete my account and never return to Talkchelsea again because this is really getting outrageous!!

I think a lot of fans here totally forgot what it's like to be an actual football fan. Going to a pitch close to where you live... to see the local boys getting better and better in every game.. in the end win some trophies => the whole village is just one big party!!

No instead a lot of 'fans' here choose to support a big club, thinking Chelsea will produce Fantasy League soccer every single minute and all players shine like if they were Greek Gods in every second they appear on the pitch. What are you guys exactly thinking???

Go support your Fifa Teams if you like to see fantasy football... These guys are real persons, not robots! Give them some time to become your next hero (and will clearly go on the back of your new away kit as soon as the masses declare him legend)!!!

go support your FIFA teams?, is that what you take me for?, you sir don't know me, therefor do not accuse me of stupid things such as that.

You Belgiums have overrated your players from day one, it's pointless me discussing Hazard with you.

You're post is ignorant by being so sarcastic ''oh he hasn't scored a hattrick yet has he?'', tell me once in my post where i said he should be scoring more against those teams?, I NEVER DID!. After watching Hazard in pre season and some Lillie games i don't find him impressive in terms of creativity, he just seems fancy on the ball and for me that's not good enough, that's why I'm getting worried.

For Chelsea's sake i hope I'm wrong, but that's what i think. And go leave the forum, pathetic just because of an opinion.

Give it a rest man. Lets just wait and see how well he does. If you are right and he is shit then you can say "I told you so" for now shut the fuck up, your boring me.

Internet thug telling me to shut the fuck up?, you amuse me.

I have a right to have an opinion as does everyone, so no you shut up.

Internet thug telling me to shut the fuck up?, you amuse me.

I have a right to have an opinion as does everyone, so no you shut up.

Internet thug? Lol right. The point is everyone on this forum knows your opinion on Hazard, why not give it a rest? You keep going on and on. Its jarring!

Internet thug? Lol right. The point is everyone on this forum knows your opinion on Hazard, why not give it a rest? You keep going on and on. Its jarring!

I have the right to tackle an argument. Cap said something, i am allowed to say something back, because he is wrong. The french league isn't as strong as the Premier League and it's quite a way off also. It's obviously going to be much harder for him in the Prem than it is in Ligue 1.

If someone is right I'll say they're right and admit I'm wrong. But all i see at the moment are people insulting me and saying I'm a troll, then they have the nerve to say I'm the child, when hello who has the argument here.

People, don't you know that Sloth is an eternal pessimist? :lol: You should by now, he can't help it, don't be mad with him.. He has his worries, so what? It's better than being indifferent.