Eden Hazard

the wes

dude why are you encouraging him by replying to him. he thinks kalou is better than hazard. let him be.

Kalou tries that's why, Juventus got rid of there two best players and got two players that will work hard and they won the league

He's 21, for fucks sake. HE'S NOT GOING TO BE THE GREATEST PLAYER OF ALL TIME.

Get that through your heads and lower your expectations- he'll be good to one of the best of his generation, and thats if things work out for him.

You can't tell where he will be, who knows maybe he will be great, but i can't see it. He just doesn't seem to have anything else.

And for 32 million he better be worth it.

Fucking hell sloth, you're having a shocker tonight. :lol:

I don't understand?, people will always disagree with me because i bully old men and not afraid of reactions, if our most respected player plays bad i'll say it. I should've said this about Hazard earlier just didn't get round to saying it, but after this game it sort of fell into place.

Kalou tries that's why, Juventus got rid of there two best players and got two players that will work hard and they won the league

You can't tell where he will be, who knows maybe he will be great, but i can't see it. He just doesn't seem to have anything else.

And for 32 million he better be worth it.

I don't understand?, people will always disagree with me because i bully old men and not afraid of reactions, if our most respected player plays bad i'll say it. I should've said this about Hazard earlier just didn't get round to saying it, but after this game it sort of fell into place.

I was agreeing with you that he isn't all that. Certainly in future he will justify his price tag but right now he's only worth half that. We paid for potential.

@Sloth

I'm not impressed neither, but its too ealry to say he wont turn out good.

Yes, belgian members here love to overrate their players, just check Lukaku and Bruyne topics.

But Hazard is only 21 years old, dont let the stupid guys that overhype the kid make you blind. He is not Messi, he will never be as good as Messi, but he will be a good player for us in the future. He is a unproven kid, it seems the stupid teenagers around made you think he was one of the 10 best players in the world.

Everyone relax the guy won la ligue 1 player of the year two years in a row and helped Lille win a league title for the first time in 56 years. The PL equivalent would be taking Wolverhampton to the league title. He needs time to gel and get his footing.

Yes but unfortunately, many have gotten their hopes & expectations too high and expecting ridiculous things from him at 21!

Everyone relax the guy won la ligue 1 player of the year two years in a row and helped Lille win a league title for the first time in 56 years. The PL equivalent would be taking Wolverhampton to the league title. He needs time to gel and get his footing.

Yeah, but how many MLS ALL Star Game MVP awards does he have hmm, thats what I thought.

Point out all this passing for me then?, because i've watched all games and i don't get the hype at all. Marin got an assist with a through ball to Lukaku. Never seen Hazard make any great passes. So i don't think he warrants any of these great comparisons or even the price tag if all he can do is dribble.

And you get all that from a few friendly games? Bit early to judge new players in the way that you do. Yes, he does have the control and the dribbling, but to state at this moment that that's all there is to his game is premature. Last year in France he racked up assists and goals, so he does have the quality to give a final ball or score himself. He's 21 and he's playing in another club than Lille for the first time in his life, a club that is at another level than Lille too. Give him some time to adjust to that club and that level.

You say we Belgian seem to overhype Belgian players. That may be true, but jumping to conclusions based on a few friendly games in hot conditions isn't the right way either.

@Sloth

I'm not impressed neither, but its too ealry to say he wont turn out good.

Yes, belgian members here love to overrate their players, just check Lukaku and Bruyne topics.

But Hazard is only 21 years old, dont let the stupid guys that overhype the kid make you blind. He is not Messi, he will never be as good as Messi, but he will be a good player for us in the future. He is a unproven kid, it seems the stupid teenagers around made you think he was one of the 10 best players in the world.

It's a mystake to compare him to Messi. He's more an Iniesta like player.

Yes he scored many goals last year especially in the second half of the year but for me he was better in the first half when the team was dictating play and he was playing more in midfield but Lille lacked firepower in front.

In the second half, Lille was playing more in counter and as they lacked firepower, they decided to use him more upfront and use his pace in counter-attacks.

Like Iniesta he can score and give assists but in what he's very good is to let other players in great position to assist and givin space to them while he fix some players.

BTW I don't rate Lukaku highly. I don't like his lack of movements and inability to link up with midfielders. His only asset is his run towards goald when he defensive line is high and not coordinated. He's too predictable in what he does.

I'm actually getting a little bit worried.

I don't think he will turn out good, because i've been noticing all he has is ball control and dribbling.

He has no creativity, crossing or anything.

What's the point if you only have ball control and can take on players, it's pretty useless. I have a feeling this wont turn out so great as people are expecting, i haven't seen him make one good pass, cross or anything so far in this pre season, i have with Marin, not Hazard though. All he seems to be is just fancy on the ball.

There are no words to explain just how wrong this is.

This thread is full of fail.

And also people who don't watch French football regularly. You haven't seen anything yet. Hazard looks uncomfortable, but that is because he is settling in. If any of you have seen any of Lille's games over the last few years you'd know you are talking shit. And don't give me the old sob story of it being a different league. He's kicking a ball around.

If you've seen any of the Belgium games you know they aren't.

Yes people are being ridiculous, he is a very good player but he also has his limits. He's not a bruteforcer and that's what people are expecting from him.

I can't believe how impatient some of our fans are. He has only played 3 games, and already scored once. What were you expecting? That he was going to score a hattrick in each game?

Same with the rest of the team... it's only pre-season. Chill out.