Eden Hazard

the wes

There are practically 4 town's, take the town's away and it would just be woodland's all the way to Exeter bar a few villages.

It sounds rather nice to be honest. It couldn't be worse than living in the desert!

Lukaku is from Antwerp where they speak Dutch. He played for Anderlecht which is in the Brussels region where both French and Dutch are spoken. He may have a grasp of French.

Orange is Dutch

Red is French

Green is German

adsfadsf.jpg

Brussles is the tiny area with both orange and red. Antwerp is too the far north bordering Netherlands.

Lukaku is fluent in french and dutch.

It'll take Hazard maybe a month to learn a fair amount of english no worries. He's not the first player to have to learn a new language.

How hard can it be to learn basic, football oriented English?

'Sorry ref'

'Yes boss'

'I think we were fantastic'

'No, I do not want to move. I am happy here'

'Yes, Salomon, I'll tell the boss to give you a new deal'

That'll do him fine for a while.

The last one :lol: :lol:

Lukaku is fluent in french and dutch.

It'll take Hazard maybe a month to learn a fair amount of english no worries. He's not the first player to have to learn a new language.

I hope he learns fast and be comfortable with the other lads. I'm sure everyone will welcome him. Ramires is in the same scenario, luckily we have a lot of Portuguese speaking players, until now he is still having hard time speaking in English.

I hope he learns fast and be comfortable with the other lads. I'm sure everyone will welcome him. Ramires is in the same scenario, luckily we have a lot of Portuguese speaking players, until now he is still having hard time speaking in English.

Why are you people even assuming that the other lads don't speak French?! As I said, Essien and Cech are capable of speaking French too. And heck, perhaps RDM even knows how to communicate in French!

Why are you people even assuming that the other lads don't speak French?! As I said, Essien and Cech are capable of speaking French too. And heck, perhaps RDM evens know how to communicate in French!

Well and good. :blue scalf:

You want to move FROM new zealand TO england? why on earth would you want to do that? :fainthv9:

Im a proud englishman but if I had a choice of countries to move to, the uk would not be at the top of my list, new zealand would be quite high up the list though.

England (London) seems like a cool place to live. Its a window into other parts of the world too. We are so isolated from the rest of the world down here. Would love to just hop on a train and be in France in 2hrs. The NZ dream is to get a qualification then ditch the country.

There is next to none in terms of opportunities here. Why would you want to live in NZ? Australia i can understand.

All he needs to know are about 100 football phrases.

He doesn't need to learn a word more for his entire stay, except perhaps:

'I would like pepperoni and salami on my pizza'

'Salomon, Salomon, wherefore art thou?'

'No, no Raul! No hollywood ball.'

'I love Chelsea'

'Fuck off Tottenham'

He can just hire a translator for everyday stuff and let his agent handle more serious issues.

England (London) seems like a cool place to live. Its a window into other parts of the world too. We are so isolated from the rest of the world down here. Would love to just hop on a train and be in France in 2hrs. The NZ dream is to get a qualification then ditch the country.

There is next to none in terms of opportunities here. Why would you want to live in NZ? Australia i can understand.

Australia is top of my list can get a visa but the missus doesn't want to move :(

London is a shit hole in general and absolutely horrible place bar some higher end places, I do work all round lOndon and the more of it you see the less you like the place, other than the fulham road obviously :)

Australia is top of my list can get a visa but the missus doesn't want to move :(

London is a shit hole in general and absolutely horrible place bar some higher end places, I do work all round lOndon and the more of it you see the less you like the place, other than the fulham road obviously :)

Just a warning. Australia is becoming a very expensive place to live in. Many Brits leave England for Australia expecting everything will be cheaper but if anything it's more expensive (Groceries, Utility bills, Property, General cost of living). Weather is obviously fantastic, as is the general laid back lifestyle. Drive by shootings in Sydney were drastically on the rise as recent as 4-5 months ago but the Police seem to have really cracked down on it. We got an Asylum Seeker problem and our current government is not a great one. All in all though, I'd say it's an upgrade over England :P BTW (it hurts me to say it, Since I live in Sydney and we have a whole rivarly with Melbourne) but I think Melbourne is the best place for foreginers to move to. It has also been voted most liveable city on Earth a number of times, including last year.

Just a warning. Australia is becoming a very expensive place to live in. Many Brits leave England for Australia expecting everything will be cheaper but if anything it's more expensive (Groceries, Utility bills, Property, General cost of living). Weather is obviously fantastic, as is the general laid back lifestyle. Drive by shootings in Sydney were drastically on the rise as recent as 4-5 months ago but the Police seem to have really cracked down on it. We got an Asylum Seeker problem and our current government is not a great one. All in all though, I'd say it's an upgrade over England :P BTW (it hurts me to say it, Since I live in Sydney and we have a whole rivarly with Melbourne) but I think Melbourne is the best place for foreginers to move to. It has also been voted most liveable city on Earth a number of times, including last year.

Yeah I always heard about Melbourne. What about Cairns and Tasmania?

Another country I thought would be nice is New Zealand.

Yeah I always heard about Melbourne. What about Cairns and Tasmania?

Another country I thought would be nice is New Zealand.

Cairns is good but to live there? Meh, depends on if you want a quieter, simpler lifestyle since it's a smaller, more rural style city. Tasmania is the same. Great to visit, but I wouldn't live there. NZ is great too :)

Damn we got off topic.