Eden Hazard

the wes

he is coming here mate your right. If he'd anything on with city they would have told the world you know what mancini is like and the marin deal shows we are being stealthy with our approaches. It's our blue he'll play in next year.

I'm not so sure but I like your suspicions... The reason I'm less optimistic is he was at the derby game, then we hear he's house hunting in Manchester, then we hear he's going to be wearing blue... Too many coincidences in a short amount of time

“@ChelseaRumours: Eden Hazard to Canal+ (France): It's blue I'll be wearing next season. Definitely blue." but will it be for #CFC or #MCFC? Or Birmingham?”

Hope this is true!!! :D

I'm not so sure but I like your suspicions... The reason I'm less optimistic is he was at the derby game, then we hear he's house hunting in Manchester, then we hear he's going to be wearing blue... Too many coincidences in a short amount of time

Well press said Mou is buying house in London, but that was false, how do you know he was actualy buying house in Manchester?

He is type of player that wants to play and in Chelsea he would play most time, more than in MC or MU. Specialy if we win CL...

Well press said Mou is buying house in London, but that was false, how do you know he was actualy buying house in Manchester?

He is type of player that wants to play and in Chelsea he would play most time, more than in MC or MU. Specialy if we win CL...

Hey man I'm glad you're keeping the faith but I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you... If Nasri is on £175,000 a week you think Hazard gets less than that?

I cant belive my so-called analysis realy got people hopes up again...

No but seriously i do belive it could happen, because it is kind a strange that he said it so "clear" that he's going to City, and there was still no news from city's

people on that statment from him. And it also would be an awful decision by him- when he see Silva and Nasri on his possible positions. and he seems like

a smart guy overall...

This lad must be great, i've never heard one person say he's overrated, or he's playing in the french league it's easier.

Well being the best player in the french league twice on a row (last year the best player overall, 2 years ago he was the best young player) and being nominated for the 3rd time (together with 4 other players)... I think we can see he easily rules the French competition.

He had a big role in last years championship of Lille (a club that normally not plays for trophies if I'm not mistaken).

This year he proved his talent again by scoring 17 goals and giving 16 assists (which makes him the 2nd best assist giver in whole of europe, together with Messi!!). The only player with more assists is Özil.

Eden has this rare talent to be able to decide a game completely on his own and on almost any moment in a game... He also has the quality to play amazingly good almost every single game. Knowing that he is Europe's most tackled player (3,6 tackles/game on average) and that he was able to play in 106 consecutive games for Lille almost make him a miracle man :)!

So yes, he truly is special!!

AND he announced he will play in Blue next season... unfortunately I'm afraid it will be sky blue...

Well being the best player in the french league twice on a row (last year the best player overall, 2 years ago he was the best young player) and being nominated for the 3rd time (together with 4 other players)... I think we can see he easily rules the French competition.

He had a big role in last years championship of Lille (a club that normally not plays for trophies if I'm not mistaken).

This year he proved his talent again by scoring 17 goals and giving 16 assists (which makes him the 2nd best assist giver in whole of europe, together with Messi!!). The only player with more assists is Özil.

Eden has this rare talent to be able to decide a game completely on his own and on almost any moment in a game... He also has the quality to play amazingly good almost every single game. Knowing that he is Europe's most tackled player (3,6 tackles/game on average) and that he was able to play in 106 consecutive games for Lille almost make him a miracle man :)!

So yes, he truly is special!!

AND he announced he will play in Blue next season... unfortunately I'm afraid it will be sky blue...

Cheers man!, you really need to stick around more often!.

Cheers mate! Doing my best :)

Although from time to time I'm so dissapointed in some "fans" reactions (like today's reaction on Lukaku's miss... really blows me) that it holds me back from making an effort in doing all the research and share it.

But don't worry... I will still remain one of Talkchelsea's best scouts for belgian players ;)!

Trying to cover up your own homosexuality by accusing Chelsea Legend 11 of stalking you, when really you're the stalker! First Henri now Atholy. You just can't help yourself. You animal!!!

Accusations, accusations, that's all it is with you isn't it. What next... i'm going to get accused for making sure Terminator X won that poll then unvoting him then voting Strike to cause a lot of trouble and controversy and then try and claim myself for the winners spot whilest getting people i know off the site to register and vote for me whilest i take my rightful place as member of the month.

Because really you're so childish at times it's unbelievable, i just don't know what you're going to accuse me of next.

Accusations, accusations, that's all it is with you isn't it. What next... i'm going to get accused for making sure Terminator X won that poll then unvoting him then voting Strike to cause a lot of trouble and controversy and then try and claim myself for the winners spot whilest getting people i know off the site to register and vote for me whilest i take my rightful place as member of the month.

Because really you're so childish at times it's unbelievable, i just don't know what you're going to accuse me of next.

I would never accuse you of such a disgusting act. What sort of vile, self pitying, sad excuse for a man would do that? :Goober:

How's that? Mata has 19. Or are we talking league numbers?

Well according to league numbers:

Hazard has 14 assists in the French league (according to http://www.ligue1.com/joueur/hazard-eden#bloc_passes )

Mata has 13 assists in the EPL (according to http://soccernet.espn.go.com/stats/assists/_/league/eng.1/barclays-premier-league?cc=3436 )

Well according to league numbers:

Hazard has 14 assists in the French league (according to http://www.ligue1.co...den#bloc_passes )

Mata has 13 assists in the EPL (according to http://soccernet.esp...-league?cc=3436 )

I was talking in League numbers indeed.

I think your website needs an update :) => http://soccernet.espn.go.com/stats/assists/_/league/fra.1/french-ligue-1?cc=5739

=> 16 assists!