Eden Hazard

the wes

Roman's mafia kidnapped Eden's brother Thorgan, sudenly Chelsea is in pole position to land Eden Hazard, says the news...

Eden told the press he always liked chelsea most and there was never any doubt where he will go.

Roman's mafia kidnapped Eden's brother Thorgan, sudenly Chelsea is in pole position to land Eden Hazard, says the news...

Eden told the press he always liked chelsea most and there was never any doubt where he will go.

http://the-trawler.com/category/andre-villas-boas-secret-diary/

Your post reminded me of that. Roman has some brilliant lines in that!

The only problem i see for him is he doesn't have that much pace, 1 injury and he will be as fast as Ess. :D

I doubt that. He's one of the most tackled players in Europe and he never gets Injured. He just bounces back up. Also along with great pace he's got great skills. Reminds me slightly of CR7

I doubt that. He's one of the most tackled players in Europe and he never gets Injured. He just bounces back up. Also along with great pace he's got great skills. Reminds me slightly of CR7

The only problem i see for him is he doesn't have that much pace, 1 injury and he will be as fast as Ess. :D

In fact he IS the most tackled player of whole Europe. With an average of 3,6 tackles per game ... Hazard leads the pack in a study towards the most tackled players in the 5 biggest leagues in Europe: England, France, Italy, Spain & Germany. On the other hand Hazard played 106 consecutive games for Lille!!

OR you can see this as a true miracle... Or conclusion should be that Hazard is indeed that type of player that is so flexible that even 3,6 tackles/game cannot bring him an injury. That brings him in the same league as CR 7 and Lionel Messi + a league or 7 higher than Robben :)

Bad news going around in Belgium media:

Hazard was seen house-hunting in Manchester after the derby game last week.

I'm afraid we will have to put away our dreams of him playing at the Bridge :cry:

We should have played Lukaku more!!! I'm pretty sure this had a bad influence on Eden's decision.

I don't know why every time we're linked with a player we go from being the odds on favourite to the last team even considered. Wasn't there all kinds of talk about us grabbing Hazard before the window closed in January? now he's house hunting in Manchester? this happens way too many times

"Mourinho is looking for house in London" was bullshit, "Hulk is close to sign with Chelsea in next few days" was bullshit, this Hazard house-hunting is BULLSHIT! When something realy is going on (Marin), press has no fu*king clue about it...

Btw Belhanda is equaly good to Hazard from last season, he will be equal with Hazard next season for half price. Barcelona, RM, Arsenal, Bayern, Liverpool are looking closely at Montpellier playmaker and could easily surpass Hazard in pl next year, add the club will pay half less for him.

Tom Williams@tomwfootball

Eden Hazard asked if he prefers red or blue on Canal+: "I like both. They're both nice colours. I think they both suit me." What a tease.

Tom Williams@tomwfootball

Hazard also confirmed that he was in Manchester for the Manchester derby but refused to declare a preference for either team.

So, he was at the Etihad...