Eden Hazard

the wes

Srsly this guy is the type of player who, if we get him, every1 will praise him and rate him.Probably will be our best player and when an offer comes from Madrid or Barca he will disgracefully leave us like old trash.I don't want him at Chelsea !

Srsly this guy is the type of player who, if we get him, every1 will praise him and rate him.Probably will be our best player and when an offer comes from Madrid or Barca he will disgracefully leave us like old trash.I don't want him at Chelsea !

By the time he's a world class superstar chances are Madrid and Barcelona won't be the top 2 clubs in the world. We could be one of the very best in the world again. Avoiding buying a player because he may want to leave later is a stupid reason to not buy a player.

We looked after him for 4 years, than City comes and he is likely to go there, that is why I dislike them, they keep taking our targets (Robinho, Aguero, Silva,...)

Surely that ain't no teams faults, but our dumb board that can't negotiate for shit!

CR7 can say and do whatever he wants, cuz he is fuking beast.But this guy is nowhere near his skill but already acting like him..I mean atleast Cristiano's arrogance was growing proportionally with his skill, but Hazard is even worse.And there a diffrence between being called mercenary and being mercenary.

He looks quite nice guy, except fact that he fancies/plays with lot of clubs. As long, he wont go to city, you cant call him mercenary and sure he could have some third reasons to go there...But yes, he is very promising and whoever already calls him cunt o merc or whatever is acting like he knows him...He always acts normaly on pitch, unlike Baloteli or Suarez, this kid looks normal and far from being money bitch. But his next move will show who he is...

There is no point of accusing him if you dont even know him, or you probably havent watched any game he played, but only read rumours about him. Some of you compare him to CR for his arrogant style but what do you know abou Eden, except whatever press say? that is absurd...

What about avoiding player who is already showing his shi te and merc character ?

One thing: Do you know him personaly?

Its normal that 21yrs old kid that is observed by rm, barca, whole Epl, Italy,...shows some excitement about it. There was always this, when you are wanted by everyone, press will eat you, saying true and false facts...Same is happening with Hazard. He didnt decided yet, that is why he is playing with clubs, but he didnt refused us or joked on us anytime. So far everything he did was normal for such hyped player, the more you are known there will be more envy from people who dislike him...

And if we get him, I will be fucking happy, he is actualy at his age consistant performer, most tackled and also played more than 100 games consecutively in Ligue 1. Mou is bitch persona, buth still class A of a coach and no one blames him. If Eden joins us, not even you will call him shit, but hail him all the way. If kid goes to City then fine, I will be dissapointed with him, but still watch how he plays there. Good luck wherever he goes. And for such good player, at age 21 he still stayed with Lille one more season last year despite interest from Pl, Spain,...But you never know how any talent will evolve, same with Hazard. There is always Belhanda, but Hazard is just that diamond no other is right now. Not Lucas, Gotze or Neymar...

What about avoiding player who is already showing his shi te and merc character ?

CR7 can say and do whatever he wants, cuz he is fuking beast.But this guy is nowhere near his skill but already acting like him..I mean atleast Cristiano's arrogance was growing proportionally with his skill, but Hazard is even worse.And there a diffrence between being called mercenary and being mercenary.

This must be the biggest b*llsh*it I have ever read about Eden Hazard :).

How on earth would you start calling him arrogant and mercenary?

Facts:

• He is one of europe's biggest talents
  • He got linked with numberous clubs during the last 2-3 years
  • He became champions with Lille, a team that normally never is playing for trophies
  • HE STAYS at Lille for another year eventhough Inter Milan, Real Madrid, Manchester United, Arsenal, ... are chasing him past summer
  • He himself never said anything about transfers.... the only thing he ever said was he will play in the EPL next season
  • Recently he also said he likes the colour red (shirt of Lille) but next season he will probably wear blue (Chelsea, Man City?)

So plays STOP calling him arrogant or a mercenary!!! That simply shows you know nothing about him!

He maybe is the biggest talent in Europe and he plays already 4 seasons at a 'small' club in France (every single game playing at the fullest!!!!) with all the top teams begging him to join them! If he chooses to join Man City, money will not be the decesive factor: Kompany & Mancini's (or the boards) talks will be!

We looked after him for 4 years, than City comes and he is likely to go there, that is why I dislike them, they keep taking our targets (Robinho, Aguero, Silva,...)

Those players are monitored by every big club, it is not like they were hidden gems or anything. City has the money and those players were brought.

Hazard, Witsel, Kompany, Lombaerts, Verthongen, Mertens, Lukaku, KDB, Alderweireld, Courtois, Vermaelen,...very good team of Belgium, wonder how they didnt get to Euros...probably unexperienced and young

And then you even forget Fellaini, Dembele (Fulham), Mignolet (Sunderland GK), Chadli (probably Fulham next season), Naingollan (probably Juventus next season) Defour (FC Porto), Van Buyten (Bayern Munich) and Mirallas (Olympiakos & top striker + voted best player in the Greece competition) :)

Our team is very young but amazingly talented. I think the Euros unfortunately came a little bit too soon for them. They play the most attractive football but are lacking to get results (so far)! A lot of big transfers are coming up this Summer so I predict you can put your money (not all of it :)) on the Belgian squad as an outsider to win the 2014 Brazil World Cup!

looks like if we even have a SHOT, its champions league or bust? damn... (dont really blame him) joking with my friends about the europa league is funny at first, but sitting down and really trying to picture that, is not

looks like if we even have a SHOT, its champions league or bust? damn... (dont really blame him) joking with my friends about the europa league is funny at first, but sitting down and really trying to picture that, is not

ah well torres might grab a few goals in it :ph34r:

I fucking hate City .. i seriously fucking hate them! Hope QPR beats them and United win the title so they can suck a fat dick!

This must be the biggest b*llsh*it I have ever read about Eden Hazard :).

How on earth would you start calling him arrogant and mercenary?

Facts:

• He is one of europe's biggest talents
  • He got linked with numberous clubs during the last 2-3 years
  • He became champions with Lille, a team that normally never is playing for trophies
  • HE STAYS at Lille for another year eventhough Inter Milan, Real Madrid, Manchester United, Arsenal, ... are chasing him past summer
  • He himself never said anything about transfers.... the only thing he ever said was he will play in the EPL next season
  • Recently he also said he likes the colour red (shirt of Lille) but next season he will probably wear blue (Chelsea, Man City?)

So plays STOP calling him arrogant or a mercenary!!! That simply shows you know nothing about him!

He maybe is the biggest talent in Europe and he plays already 4 seasons at a 'small' club in France (every single game playing at the fullest!!!!) with all the top teams begging him to join them! If he chooses to join Man City, money will not be the decesive factor: Kompany & Mancini's (or the boards) talks will be!

youve made an excellent defence of him ...He has earned the right to go where he chooses.. Sadly I doubt if we will get him but wish him no harm.