Eden Hazard

the wes

Starting to think more and more that he's gonna join Kompany. As captain and maybe championship winner (header against Man U) i think he could have an influence on Hazard's decision..

Hazard gave his 15th assist today, he also has scored 17 goals..

We seem to be less and less linked with Hazard than we have done in the past.

Think a lot of our transfer targets rely heavily on our CL exploits. If we win it, we'll establish ourselves again as the club all the superstars want to come to.

Hopefully roman gives the nod to Robbie, so he can look to transfers, hate that the Manchester clubs are ruling proceedings in the transfer market.

That 'quote' seems fishy. It seems made up, couldn't imagine him being that direct. He always plays coy, so that quote doesn't seem like something he would say. I think it's just another unreliable article (although Soccernet is generally reliable)

Anyway whether he said it or not, he will end up in Blue. Unfortunately It'll be Sky Blue not Royal Blue. Kompany will have a big part in his move I suspect.

To be fair, our frustration of not signing Hazard is blowing his indecision out of proportion and making him seem like a big Mercenary to us. He's a 21 year old with the world at his feet. He doesn't really have any attachment to one club over the other which is why he is taking his time to pick his move. The move could make or break him. He's alluded to things, yes, but he has never really toyed with us.

I just don't understand why someone with that much potential and ability would want to go to City right now for any reason other than the money. They don't need another player in his position at all. This has Eden Dzeko written all over it, in my opinion. They bought him for nearly £30m and he's now their 4th choice striker.

Yes, if he signed for us it would partly be due to our high wage package, but we actually have a need for him and he'd be in our first XI immediately. A shame, really.

I just don't understand why someone with that much potential and ability would want to go to City right now for any reason other than the money. They don't need another player in his position at all. This has Eden Dzeko written all over it, in my opinion. They bought him for nearly £30m and he's now their 4th choice striker.

If Hazard joined City he would make Nasri his bitch and take his place in the starting lineup. No way a player like Hazard would find it difficult to get a game at Man City but their other star players on the other hand would and they'd probably have to sell some to keep everyone happy. Maybe City don't need Hazard as badly as us or United but buying him would not only strengthen them a bit it would also mean their rivals can't get their hands on a quality player and that's just as important as improving their own team.

If Hazard joined City he would make Nasri his bitch and take his place in the starting lineup. No way a player like Hazard would find it difficult to get a game at Man City but their other star players on the other hand would and they'd probably have to sell some to keep everyone happy. Maybe City don't need Hazard as badly as us or United but buying him would not only strengthen them a bit it would also mean their rivals can't get their hands on a quality player and that's just as important as improving their own team.

We could get Nasri, he's been brilliant at times. With more playing time and emphasis on him he could be fantastic here.

We could get Nasri, he's been brilliant at times. With more playing time and emphasis on him he could be fantastic here.

He's making something like £175k a week at Man City, no thanks. :o