Eden Hazard

the wes

why wait?

Hazard hasn't... House hunting, declaring he's going to be wearing blue, spotted at Eithad.... Lets just come to grips with the fact he's going there, the sooner the better really.

Just be optimistic, thats all.

I'm optimistic that if we miss out on Hazard we will get someone just as good and a lot cheaper

I dont think there is anyone quite good like Hazard, we have been linked with. Belhanda then would be good, but that is just a wish...Hulk would cost us almost same.

Probably up to 40mio, brasil player-never know how they will fit in eu, unexperienced, selfish, risky,...

I would be shocked if he goes for anything over 30m.

OT: I don't know where Hazard lands but for me the transfer fee that gets tossed around is a lot and a huge risk. Seen Hazard on a number of occasions he is not consistent and hasn't proven anything outside of Ligue 1.

He may be worth 40m or whatever the transfer fee end up one day but at the moment he is not worth it. I am a firm believer that you pay based on the current product he produces, not what he potentially he can produce.

I am not convinced that Hazard is that much better than Stevan Jovetic, who we can sign for half of the price Hazard will go for.

I would be shocked if he goes for anything over 30m.

OT: I don't know where Hazard lands but for me the transfer fee that gets tossed around is a lot and a huge risk. Seen Hazard on a number of occasions he is not consistent and hasn't proven anything outside of Ligue 1.

He may be worth 40m or whatever the transfer fee end up one day but at the moment he is not worth it. I am a firm believer that you pay based on the current product he produces, not what he potentially he can produce.

I am not convinced that Hazard is that much better than Stevan Jovetic, who we can sign for half of the price Hazard will go for.

IF Jovetic wants to join Chelsea, sign him up Roman! Always liked that kid. What a player.

Here is a video I particularly like about both Chelsea's prospects Eden Hazard & Axel Witsel (a player where probably a lot of you guys are not yet familiar with). Here in the game against the USA a few months ago.

The video shows you how talented both players are + how attractive the whole belgian national squad is playing these days...

Unfortunately often still lacking result (which made we are not at the EC in Poland & Ukraine). You can see us dominating the whole game... but only scoring once :)!

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVG6TsPtawM&feature=related

Hazard, Witsel, Kompany, Lombaerts, Verthongen, Mertens, Lukaku, KDB, Alderweireld, Courtois, Vermaelen,...very good team of Belgium, wonder how they didnt get to Euros...probably unexperienced and young

3 years and 178 pages ago

We looked after him for 4 years, than City comes and he is likely to go there, that is why I dislike them, they keep taking our targets (Robinho, Aguero, Silva,...)

Hopefully 1 of these 2 things has/will happen

1. A deal with Lille was already reached in January (highly doubt it)

2. He hasn't made up his mind yet, which means winning the UCL could give us the edge. (Also doubt this, I think he has semi made up his mind, he will go to Manchester, he just doesn't know which half yet)

So either way signing Hazard is becoming as likely as us signing Wayne Rooney...